Chapter 11

"You bitch!"

Misty looked up from her phone just in time to see Serena's fist connect with her eye.

Misty fell off her bed, hitting her head on the floor. Misty groaned in pain and laid there until Serena jumped on her and started pulling on her hair as she attempted to rip out her ginger tufts.

"I hate you!" Serena screeched.
"Get off me!" Misty yelled and knee'd Serena in her stomach.

Leaf tried to secure Serena to the floor but Serena just punched her out of her way.

"You man stealer!" Serena screamed and knocked Misty to the floor. She started kicking Misty's sides.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Misty yelled, dodging her last kick and jumped up. Misty spun around and roundhouse kicked her face.

"Ash! I love him! Don't you dare take him away from me!" Serena said.

She tried to sock another punch but Misty swooped her head down. Misty could see Serena was now crying and her eyes widened.

"Whoa, what?! Wait, don't cry!" Misty panicked.

Serena fell to the floor. She was full on sobbing now as she aimlessly and weakly punched the air.

"Ash...y-you're gonna take him away...from me...I l-love him..." Serena choked out.
"Oh, Serena..." Misty sat down next to her and hugged her.

She could feel Serena's soft punches on her stomach. She didn't know how to comfort her. Usually when her sisters were upset they went to each other, not really including her. She also didn't have many friends and the ones she did have didn't cry a lot or at least not in front of her.

Serena sniffled and looked up at Misty. "Oh, Arceus, I'm so sorry about your eye. Here, let me fix you up."

Misty let Serena lead her and Leaf to the bathroom where Serena got out her first aid kit and cleaned up their cuts.

Misty stared at Serena as she gently wiped the blood from a cut on Leaf's face. Serena was actually a nice person, just really in love with...Ash.

Misty thought back to their fight. She just realized what Serena had been shouting and she gasped quietly.

Serena looked over, "Does something still hurt?"
Misty shook her head, "No, it's fine."

Serena was in love with Ash.
Misty was in love with Ash.
Who did Ash love?

"Hey, Serena, um, what were you talking about back there?" Misty asked.
Serena looked at her with a sad smile, "Um...well..."

Misty saw Leaf touch Serena's arm gently and Serena sighed.

"Go ask Ash. His room is 323. But, uh, please don't tell him about this..." Serena murmured the last part.

Misty nodded. She walked over to her and gave her another hug.

"Thank you," Misty whispered before running towards the elevator.

Working on the next chapter as you read this, also today is band district festival so that'll be fun :)