~1~

I was currently in 1st period doodling , (when I should be taking notes) when suddenly the classroom door burst open.

Walking in the classroom was probably the most nerdiest boy I've ever laid eyes on. I'm probably exaggerating .. but I'm just saying .. pretty nerdy.

He was about 6' , wearing big thick framed black glasses , plain grey t-shirt , jeans , and beat up converse.

He was actually kinda cute though ... I smirked to myself.

I'm sure your thinking ... she just said he was the nerdiest boy she's ever seen and now she says he's cute ..

Well I have you know I like me some nerds. *evil giggle* They happen to be very adorable to me. I mean who doesn't like smart guys ? H-O-T !

Especially the shy ones. Yesssssssss. But all jokes aside ...

I heard some laughs and whispers as "nerd boy" was talking to the teacher. I'm guessing there making fun of him. I mentally roll my eyes. Jerks.

It wasn't everyone though. Just a few. Most of the people in here were either sleep or just didn't bother to look up when he walked in.

"Ok class we have a new student." Ms. Rosemary said smiling. Some kids were still being rude and making mean comments while I was just smiling his direction biting the end of my pen.

"Please tell the class your name." She said.

"M-Mathew Davis." You could hear some snickers around the room because of that stutter , that I thought was adorable.

Ms. Rosemary smiled at him and said "You can have a seat next to Nova. Nova raise your hand please."

I raised my hand and he looked at me for only a second and made his way to the seat next to mine.

When he sat down he quietly got a note book and pen out of his backpack not noticing me stare at him.

Ms. Rosemary continued to teach the class while I just stared at Matthew, not caring if I seemed creepy at all.

Finally he lifted his head up and noticed my stare. His cheeks instantly turned a nice shade of red and I mentally awed.

I smiled at him and said "Hi I'm Nova."

He didn't say anything for a while as if I hadn't just said anything to him. But I continued to stare waiting for a response. "Are you t-talking to me?"

I grinned at him "Yes I'm talking to you silly."

I don't think his cheeks could get any redder. "Hi Nova it's nice to meet you." He whispered shyly.

"Aren't you just adorable." I teased him. Oh I guess his cheeks could get redder. How cute.

After teasing him a little while longer I stopped distracting him and let him start on notes and got some written down as well.

Soon. A little too soon for my liking , since I wanted to stay with my little nerd. The bell rang.

I put my stuff in my bag and started heading out when Ms. Rosemary told me and Matthew to stay.

Hmm I wonder what this is about ...