~ 6~

BEEP BEEP BEEP ! BITCH I SAID BEEEEEP !

I woke up annoyed because of sound of my stupid alarm clock. The annoyed look on my face instantly vanished when I thought of a special someone.

Matthew.

My adorable glassses wearing , dimple having , nerd. Mmm can't wait to see him , I smirked to myself.

I got my lazy ass out of bed and stretched while yawning. I looked at my reflection in my full length mirror and stuck my tongue out.

"Heyyyyy there sexy." I poked my booty out and winked at the mirror before heading to the bathroom to shower.

I got in the shower , washing my body with my favorite vanilla body wash , and washing my hair with the same scented shampoo and conditioner.

I wonder if my little nerd likes vanilla ...

I shaved everything that needed to be shaved (a/n : hehehehehe vagina) and got out of the shower drying myself off.

Making my way back into my room I let my towel drop and I put lotion on my body and picked out an outfit. High waisted black jeans and white crop top.

Again looking at my full length mirror I admired my naked body. I had an hour glass figure , C cup boobs , flat stomach , and medium sized butt. I had to admit I had a nice body.

I put on the clothes I had picked out and changed out my belly button ring to one with a heart. Cute . I smiled to myself and got excited that my little nerd will see my piercing.

I combed my hair , leaving it down , and slipped on my socks and shoes.

I headed out the door with my bag and phone in my hand. I got in my car and started texting Matthew.

Nova: hey nerd wat ya doin :P

Nerdy 😏💕: at school , in the library reading :) you ?

Nova: damn ur at school already I'm omw there

Nerdy 😏💕: yay ! :D and I like getting here early

Nova: lol ur so cute

After sending that I started my car and made my way to school.

*skip car ride*

I grabbed my bag , getting out of the car and headed towards the front entrance of the school building.  A lot of people spoke to me and I greeted them all with a smile and wave.

I knew a lot of people at this school and got along with almost everyone I met here. I only have one "best" friend though and he's out of town to see his grand parents.

I walked threw the double doors and headed straight to the library. Looking around the library , I spotted Matthew in the corner of the library at the same table we were at the last time.

He was so into the book he was reading that he didn't notice me walk up behind him until I put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who." I said in his ear smiling.

He smiled showing his cute dimples and placed his hands over mine. "Nova .. I'm hoping." I giggled and removed my hands and he looked up at me smiling still.

"Yup that would be meeee." I leaned down and pecked his lips and then sat on his lap as he started rambling about the book he's reading.

Cute.

A/N: there ya go to the two little buddies in the comment section that like to get on my ass about updates 😂