~11~

Nova's POV

Sunday

I was currently on my bed , reading on my phone, while Matt was showering in my bathroom.

He had went to his his house yesterday to get some clothes and stuff.

I was starting to get really bored and ended up thinking about him. How his naked wet body probably looks right now. Hmm.

I laughed a little at the thought of how much Matt would be blushing if I walked in there right now.

And then I smirked. Not a bad idea.

Instantly I got off of my bed and headed to my bathroom that's connected to my room.

As I got closer the running water in the bathroom got louder.

I slowly opened the door, not wanting Matt to know I was there just yet.

I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could , even though I didn't have to since my bedroom door was closed and my mom wouldn't be home anytime soon anyway.

I grinned in victory since he still hasn't noticed my presence yet.

Still trying to be quiet , I started undressing.

Starting with my shirt then my shorts and after that I was naked since I didn't bother to wear a bra or panties. Not that Matt minded anyway.

He doesn't think I notice him staring at my nipples through my shirt. Naughty nerd.

I finally started walking towards the shower , where my naked nerd was washing up.

I moved the shower curtain back a bit and quietly stepped inside behind my nerd. Mmm look at that ass. (A/N : that ass 😂)

I realized that I had actually said that thought out loud when Matthew jumped a bit and turned to look at me.

His eyes widened and checked out my body before coming back up to my face blushing hard. "N-nova what are you doing I-in here."

I smiled at him innocently and stepped closer to him , making him gulp. "I just wanted to shower with my cute boyfriend. Is that a problem?" I fluttered my lashes at him and gave a little pout knowing he couldn't resist me.

"No no ! I m-mean it's not a problem at all." He replied quickly.

"Good." I smiled and put my hand on his chest making his breath hitch.

I finally started admiring him more. He wasn't wearing his glasses obviously since he's in the shower and he looked cute either way.

I trailed my eyes down a bit further seeing all the love bites I left on his neck and grinned , proud of my work.

Then I let my eyes roam down his chest , letting my hands follow until I got to his hair trail leading to his manhood.

He jumped a little as my hand trailed down the hair getting closer to Matt jr.

I stopped before I could get there and looked up at him grinning.

I saw a little pout on his face , knowing he was disappointed I had teased him and not actually do anything.

I giggled. "Aww aren't you cute." I pecked his lips twice before stepping back a bit.

"Where are you going." He kinda whined.

"Nowhere baby." I giggled again as I picked up the shampoo and put some in my hand before massaging it in his scalp.

He sighed and groaned quietly. "Shouldn't I be taking care of you? I am the man right?"

I shook my head laughing at him. "Yes nerd you are the man but I wanna take care of my boyfriend."

"You're babying me Nova." He said with a playful smile.

"Well you are my baby." I pecked his nose and rinsed the shampoo out while he just grinned.

"In that case I love being babied by you." He grabbed my waist pulling my body against his , making my boobs touch his chest.

I really do love the bursts of confidence he randomly gets.

"Good nerdy. Because I'll be doing it a lot." I smiled up at him , bringing his head down to peck his lips again.

"Okay as long as I get to do the same to you." He smiled at me showing his dimples.

"I'm fine with that." I grinned and he picked up the body wash and started washing my body , I noticed his cheeks turning red again making me giggle.

I enjoy my nerd taking care of me. Almost as much as I enjoy taking care of him.