~3~

Matthew finally finished scarfing his food down and stood up to throw his tray away. He sat back down next to me and I looked at him and smiled.

He smiled back and I melted on the inside. So damn cute.

"So ..." he said awkwardly.

"Yes?" I tilted my head looking at him.

"Are w e like .. friends ..?" He asked shyly scratching the back of his neck. I grinned at him and got closer , putting my mouth next to his ear.

"Hmm.. I was kinda hoping for a little bit more than that." I whispered and bit his ear. He visibly shivered and blushed.

"Do y-you mean like .. boyfriend and g-girlfriend?" He stuttered cutely and I giggled.

"Mhm." I said and pecked his cheek. "We don't have to get together right away. I know we just met and you probably wanna get to know me first , but either way ... your mine." I said while smirking , but I was dead serious.

His cheeks were red and he nodded. "O-okay Nova. But .. why me though. Your so beautiful and you could get anyone you want... Why pick me , the nerd ?" He paused for a moment.

"Oh .. is it because you need me   to do work for you ? I know I'm a "nerd" and all but jeez- " I cut him.

"No Matthew. I have a 3.5 gpa I don't need anyone to do work for me. I'm not trying to use you, you just caught my attention. You intrigue me... do you not want me?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"N-no I I I do. You intrigue me too. I'm just not use to this kind of attention from pretty girls." He said blushing hard when he realized he called me pretty.

I just smiled at him and got closer to his face whispering. "So you want me ?"

"Yes."

"Good. Because I want you... And I always get what I want." And before he could reply I grabbed his face and kissed him.