~2~

I walked over to where Ms. Rosemary stood and Matthew did the same.

"Nova do you think you could show Matthew around the school and help him find his classes?" Ms. Rosemary asked me hopefully.

I smirked a little looking in Mathews direction , to see him looking down , trying to hide his blush.

"Of course Ms. Rosemary I'd be happy to." I said and she smiled gratefully at me and thanked me.

I grabbed Matthews hand , that was bigger than mine and told him to come on. We walked out of the class and in the hallway.

"Let me see your schedule Matty." He looked a little surprised I had given him a nickname already but still blushed anyway. He handed me his schedule and I smirked at what I saw.

"Well would you look at that ... we have all the same classes." I looked up at him (since he was like a foot taller than me) and smirked.

He smiled at me shyly , making me giggle.
"Come on cutie lets go before we're late." I said still holding his hand and dragging him to 2nd period.

Today is gonna be fun .. I grinned to myself

*time skip*

We were now walking out of 4th period , about to head to lunch. I heard my little nerds tummy growl so I knew he was hungry.

I never eat lunch at school but I need to make sure my baby was fed. I smirked to myself. Yep. My baby. He was mine when I laid eyes on him. He'll know that soon.

"Come on baby." I said dragging him to the cafeteria. Even without looking at him I already knew he was blushing.

We walked in the cafeteria and got a few weird stares but I ignored them. We got in the line and Matty got his lunch and looked at me. "Your not getting anything ?" He whispered , still a bit shy. He get comfortable around me soon hopefully.

"No baby I don't eat school lunch." I smiles at him. He looked like he was thinking.

"Why are you still here then... with me ? You don't have to stay with me all day I can find my way around." He said

I raised my eyebrow and pouted a bit. "Oh so you don't like me being around you." I said , pretending to be hurt.

His eyes widened. "W-what no that's n-not what I meant ! I just m-meant if you don't wanna y-you don't have t-to ... I d-do like you around ! I mean um..." he kept stuttering out mess that didn't make since and I giggled.

"Shhhh I was just teasing you Matty I know what you meant. And I know I don't have to baby but I want to." I smirked at him.

He sighed in relief but gulped and blushed when he saw me smirking and realized I called him baby again.

I giggled again at his cuteness and grabbed his hand dragging him out the cafeteria.

"Where are we going ? I'm not e-eating in there?" He asked nervously. I laughed. "Nope." I said popping the P and walking into the library.

I didn't wanna be around so many people at the moment.

We sat down at one of the tables at the back of the library. Matthew dug into his lunch and I watched him amused. He really was hungry.

"Slow down baby." I laughed wiping his mouth with a napkin and pecking his cheek. He instantly blushed. Cute.