~8~

That day when Matthew walked into the classroom ; during almost the rest of the class period after he sat down besides me, I thought.

I thought of all of the dirty things I could do to him.

All the dirty things I'd love for him to do to me.

At this moment I planned to to one of those many things I had thought about.

Currently I was kissing Mathew's neck leaving little love bites , and enjoying the sound of him panting.

"Do you like this baby?" I whispered against his neck and loving how his body responds to my touches.

"Y-yes Nova." He stuttered.

I smirked to myself. Now I wasn't going to have sex with him just yet. But I was definitely going to pleasure him in other ways until that time comes.

I got on top of him and looked him in his eyes before saying. "Do you want me to touch you baby?"

His breathing was starting to pick up and like always when he was around me , he was blushing. "Y-yes Nova." He stuttered nervously and bit his lip.

I released his lip from between his teeth before whispering "Don't do that it's my job to bite that lip of yours."

He gulped and nodded while I just smirked." Now where do you want me to touch you?" I said as I started grinding my already wet p**** against his sweat pant covered c***.

He groaned and started panting louder which was music to my ears.

I started grinding on him faster watching his lips part in pleasure as he panted. "Tell me baby. Tell me what you need from me." I bit my lip , watching him.

"I I N-nova I need-" I interrupted his stuttering.

"What baby ? What do you need?" I started slowing down my grinding and his hips buckled making his now hard c*** hit my clit , making me moan.

"F-fuck." He whispered and stopped grinding on him all together. He groaned , more like whined in frustration.

I just grinned down at him licking my lips. He pushed his glasses up and gulped again nervously as I started trailing my finger down his chest and down to the waist band of his sweats.

He watched my hands as I slipped my fingers in his sweats and started pulling them down.

"Is this what you want?" I looked him in his eyes waiting for a reply. He stared back at me with nervousness but also lust as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"Answer me." I said as I threw his pants across the room, not caring where they land at the moment.

He whispered "Yes Nova. P-please."

I ran my finger across the big boxer covered bulged and watched as his hips jerked forward.

"Such good manners. Good boy." I grinned and slid his boxers down , watching his huge erection pop up. I licked my lips. He was at least 8 inches.

I took his c*** into my hand and slowly started stroking while looking him in his eyes. "Do you want to be in my mouth baby?"

His cheeks turned redder then they already were as he slowly nodded.

"Use your words nerdy." I gave his shaft a squeeze making him groan.

"Yes Nova." 

I leaned down and licked the pre cum off of the tip of his c*** making sure to keep my eyes on him while doing so.

He sighed  and bit his lip once again.

I started stroking his c*** faster while sucking on the tip. He groaned quietly mumbling "fuck"

I took as much of his length that I could into my mouth , stroking what I couldn't fit.

His groans encouraged me to suck harder and faster.

He took me by surprise when he put his hand on my head , making me take more of his c*** , causing me to gag a bit.

I relaxed my throat , breathing through my nose , continuing to suck him.

He was panting and moaning my name making me stroke and suck faster , wanting him to cum.

I took him out of my mouth , stroking his whole length while looking into his eyes. "Cum for me baby."

With that he released his heavy load , but not before I put him back in my mouth making sure I swallowed all of it.

By time he was done he was panting and blushing mess , while I was just grinning in satisfaction.

"Mmm you taste good nerdy."