~13~

Nova's POV

"Fuck yes ! Just like that!" I moaned looking at my nerd that currently has his head between my thighs.

My shorts and panties  had been discarded moments ago before my nerd started devouring me like a starving man.

For someone who's never eaten pussy before he really knew what he was doing.

"Mmm baby." I tightened my hand in his hair pushing him further down.

He groaned as I did so.

Someone likes their hair pulled.

Welp that makes two of us.

I was panting and moaning as Matt started sucking on my clit hard.

"Ahh ! Don't stop baby." I tilted my head back in pleasure.

Matthew's POV (surprise mofo ;P)

"Ahh ! Don't stop baby ."  Nova moaned as she tilted her head back in pleasure.

I definitely didn't plan to stop.

She was the best fucking thing I've ever tasted.

I groaned into her pussy as she kept tugging on my hair.

Fuck yes.

I took my mouth off her clit and started rubbing it fast with my finger.

I looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at me biting her lip , which of course made me blush.

Haha you pussy.

Welp you are what you eat.

And that's exactly what I continued to do.

I added two fingers into her tight hole as I flicked my tongue fast over her clit , making her hips jerk forward as she moaned my name.

"Fuck yes baby ! I'm getting there!" I smiled to myself, happy that I was doing such a good job for my first time.

Dude you watch so much porn of course you're a pro.

I moved my fingers faster inside of her slurping up her sweet juices. (A/n I laughed while writing this 😂)

She started squirming more and grinding against my face and I assumed she was about to cum.

"I-I'm about to cum !" She moaned out.

See.

I pushed my tongue down on her clit , moving my fingers faster as she came in my mouth.

I swallowed everything and licked her clean.

I pulled back and we were both a panting mess and I smiled a little , mentally giving myself a pat on the back.

She still hadn't said anything , so being the gentleman I am , I slipped her panties and shorts back on for her.

Once that was done I sat back in my seat next her and looked around.

And surprisingly no one in the theater heard us.

I looked over at Nova and she was already grinning at me while biting her lip.

I blushed . Of course.

"H-hi?" I stuttered. HI !! You fucking dumb ass. You just had you're face deep in her pussy and you say hi !

She just giggled at me shaking her head. "Hi baby." She leaned over and pecked my lips.

She didn't sit back afterwards though.

She leaned close to my ear before whispering.

"I love that tongue baby. You made me cum so fucking hard." And she bit my ear.

She pulled back looking at me and I gulped.

"T-thank you. I'm g-glad you enjoyed yourself." I said blushing hard as fuck.

You pussy.

Welp you are what you e-

Not this shit again.