~9~

Matthew's POV

Damn.

Thats all I could think after Nova had gone down on me.

She was currently in the shower , while I was waiting for her on her bed , deep in my thoughts about what I just experienced.

It was my first blow job and man was it amazing. I mean I've ejaculated many times. Many many times .. but only from my hand , and that's nowhere near as good as Nova's hands and mouth.

Those times I've jacked off have always been to porn and dirty magazines. I'm sure Nova's body is way better than the ones I've seen there.

I'm blushing just thinking about it.

I could always see her lovely curves through her clothes , but I couldn't help thinking about what they look like with out clothes...

Snap out of it Matthew you sound creepy. I mentally shook my head.

But I just can't help it. Everything about Nova is so fucking amazing.

She's straightforward , funny , confident , sweet , and just all together so damn beautiful. Im still not understanding why she likes me.

She's way out of my league. Way to good for "glasses wearing , goody goody , nerdy Matthew" I rolled my eyes just thinking about those names people call me and what they say about me.

Most of them are true but still .. so fucking what.

Most of the people that talk shit about me are the ones that aren't even going to fucking graduate.

Dick heads.

My thoughts were interrupted when Nova steps out of her bathroom , that was connected to her room , with nothing but a towel on.

I gulped and I already knew I was blushing.

Please don't get hard please don't get hard.

But of course my dick hates me and gets hard anyway.

Fuck.

Nova watched me curiously , probably wondering what I was thinking. That's when her eyes went down and landed on my once again hard dick.

I don't think my cheeks could get any redder. How fucking embarrassing.

I noticed the corners of her lips turned up into a smirk.

"Aw Matty hard again hmm... naughty boy." She said stalking towards me.

"What's going on in that cute head of yours." She said as she got closer to me.

"N-nothing. I um it just .. h-happens I I " I was cut off when she dropped her towel.

"Oops." She said innocently while biting those juicy lips I've come to love and stare at .. a lot.

My eyes couldn't help but go down her body , taking in everything enjoying the sight in front of me.

Her boobs... damn her boobs. Is it wrong that I want to cup them into my hands... or put my face in them. That would be nice.

Very nice ...

They were just perfect. They were at least a C cup.

I glanced down a little lower , once again seeing her belly button piercing that i had first seen at school.

So fucking sexy.

Then I let my eyes get even lower.

Jackpot.

Fucking hell my dick was throbbing now.

It was hairless , it looked so smooth.

I just wanted to run my tongue all over her lower lips. Mmm I bet she tastes fucking amazing.

I wonder if she'll let me ea-

I was snapped out of dirty thoughts by a giggle. Nova's giggle. I instantly looked up at her , embarrassed that I had been staring at her body that long and having those thoughts.

"Hmm I see you like my body nerdy." She grinned. "It's all yours baby." She leaned down pecking my lips before picking up her towel and going to her closet to find something to put on.

I was biting deep into my lip by now.

Nerdy.

It pissed me off when others said it but for some reason when Nova called me that , or any other little nick names she has for me , I get chills.

I know I probably don't sound very manly right now but oh fucking well...

If you haven't noticed yet I curse more in my thoughts...

But anyway ... now I'll just wait until Nova gets dressed and try not picture her sexy naked body to make my hard on worse.

Naked grandmas naked grandmas

Dead puppies dead puppies

And with that , my dick finally went limp.

A/N : two updates in one day yes bish I'm on fire 😝😏