~10~

Nova's POV

"Matthew quit it !" I giggled as he threw popcorn at me.

We were currently in the living room , watching a movie; well we were suppose to be watching it but instead we just ended up fooling around.

No, not that kind of fooling around perv.

Well .. that would be nice...

I snapped out of those thoughts when more popcorn hit my face. "Matty!" I playfully glared at him, and threw some back.

He just grinned at me , making his dimples more prominent. He will be the death of me.

"No more nerdy. I was hoping we could actually eat the popcorn." I giggled.

He shrugged a little and blushed before saying. "It's fun to mess with you , and your little angry face is adorable."

It was now my turn to blush. "Oh hush." I said and was about to poke his side. He caught me off guard when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap making me straddle him.

My shocked face quickly turned into a smirk as I looked at his blushing face. "Hmm what are you doing ? Is my little nerdy trying to take control?"

He pouted a bit. "I'm not little ... I'm a man." He sounded so serious and I burst into laughter making him pout even more.

"I'm sorry baby , it was just so funny coming out of your mouth." I said still laughing a bit.

He looked a little upset making me pissed at myself for being the reason for it.

"Aw baby you are a man." I said and ran my hand down his chest.

"My big ..." I kissed his cheek.

"Strong..." I kissed his jaw.

"Man." I kissed his neck and started sucking on it making him moan.

I bit down on it and pulled away to see the hickey I had made. I grinned and rubbed my thumb over it. Mine.

I looked up at Matthew to see that he was already looking down at me. I smiled at him but it vanished when I saw the nervous look on his face.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked , putting my hand on his cheek giving him a concerned look.

He started chewing on his lip nervously, and he looked like he was in deep thought. I pulled his lip from between his teeth and pecked his lips. "What did I say about that baby ?"

"It's your job..."

"That's right." I grinned at him giving another peck. "Now what's wrong?"

"Um .. well .. I kinda wanna ask you s-something." He scratched the back of his neck nervously and I noticed his cheeks got redder.

"Go on baby you can ask me anything." I smiled at him.

"Well .. uh I really like you Nova .. and you t-told me I was y-yours and w-well." He took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Will y-you be my g-girlfriend."

Instead of replying with words I crashed my lips against his , pushing my body up against his , and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He groaned into my mouth and wrapped his arms around my waist , knowing where to put them now.

We kisses for a while before pulling back to catch our breaths.

I pecked his neck where I made the hickey not too long ago and whispered.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend baby." I smiled up at him through my lashes , biting my lip.

He was a blushing and panting mess. "I'm so glad you said yes. I thought you would reject m-me." He smiled at me pushing some of my hair behind my ear.

"Of course not baby. You remember what I said. Your mine and I'm definitely yours nerdy." I kissed his nose and he grinned at me ,making me do the same back.

"Man how'd I get so lucky. I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy Nova."

"Aw baby just you being mine makes me so fucking happy. You have no idea."

"Actually I do.. you being mine makes me so fucking happy too." He said while looking at my lips.

"Hmm is that right?" I got closer breathing on his lips.

"Mhm." He said bringing his lips closer to mine too.

And with that I was on top of him and we were making out and groping for hours.