~7~

We were now in our last class of the day and I had been distracting Matthew while he was trying to pay attention to the teacher.

I would run my fingers through his hair or blow on his ear. Right now I had my hand on his thigh , rubbing it , getting close to the prize.

If you know what I mean.

He was a cute blushing mess and he was squirming in his seat while I was just giggling and kept teasing.

"N-nova .." I noticed his breathing quickened. "S-stop it I'm trying to listen." He stuttered , blushing red as a tomato.

I finally decided he had enough and moved my hand. "Okay okay I'm done." I smiled innocently. "For now."

He just gulped and continued to listen to the teacher and do his work and I got to work too.

*skip to 20 minutes later*

The bell finally rang and I got up and was about to grab my books , but I was stopped when Matthew picked them up for me.

"I'll carry them for you." He said shyly smiling at me. I melted on the inside.

"Awe why thank you my adorable nerd." I grabbed his face and pecked his lips repeatedly before grabbing his hand and walking out the class with my bag.

We walked to my locker and I took my books from his hands and put them away.

"Come on nerdy." I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the school building.

An idea came to mind and I turned towards him. "Wanna come to my place?"

His eyes widened a little but then went back to normal. "S-sure." He whispered shyly.

I grinned. "Yay. Follow my car." I got into my car and waited for my little nerd to get into his , before pulling off with him trailing behind me.

*10 minutes later*

We finally pulled up into my drive way and I got out of my car , getting my bag , and turned to see Matthew getting out of his car with his backpack too.

"Come on baby." I said as I walked up to my front door and opened it before stepping inside. Matthew came in behind me.

"My mom works really late so it's just us." I said giving him a smile. He smiled back nervously as if that meant I was going to rape him.

I mentally rolled my eyes. It's not rape if he enjoys it I smirked. "Lets go upstairs to my room." Before he could reply I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my nerds backpack from out of his hand and put it in the corner of the room.

I plopped on my bed and laid on my side , looking at Matthew who still hasn't moved from the spot in the middle of my room.

I patted the spot next to me on the bed and pouted. "Come on baby why so far away? I don't bite." I grinned. "Unless you want me too. I bet you'd love that , I know I would." I said and winked at him.

By this time he was already blushing hard. Loooove it ! He slowly came over to the bed and laid down beside me , putting one hand behind his head , and using the other to push up his glasses.

I smiled down at him before scooting closer and putting my leg over his waist , which I could tell took him by surprise , because of his facial expression.

I just giggled and moved my face down to peck his neck and then moving my mouth to his ear before whispering.

"We're gonna have so much fun tonight." I licked his ear , loving the sight of him shivering.