~4~

Matthew was shocked and caught off guard at first , but soon he shyly started to kiss me back.

I smirked in the kiss and ran my hand through his hair. He didn't seem to know what do to with his hands so I put them around my waist and continued to kiss his sweet lips.

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance , and he slowly opened his mouth enough for me to slip my tongue through.

I flicked my tongue against his  and tried to savor the taste of him. And boy was he good.

We finally pulled away to catch our breathe. I watched him with a satisfied smile on my face as he panted with flushed cheeks. Again , So damn cute!

He looked at me and said one word that made me laugh. "Damn."

"Damn is right." I laughed and pecked his cheek. "That was one hell of a kiss." I grinned at him , biting my lip.

He blushed more than he already was and slightly nodded. "Yes .. it was."

I was about to tease him but I was cut off when the bell rang , ending lunch. *pouts*

"Come on nerd." I grabbed his hand and walked out of the library.

*time skip*

School was finally over and I was still with my nerd. I really enjoyed my time with him today. I didn't hog him the whole day; I gave him a chance to make friends , which he did.

In 5th period he started talking to a few guys about some video game I know nothing about. I let him have his guy time , and I thought it was so cute how he interacted with them.

But anywhooooo ...! We were now heading out of the school building with his hand in mine. As I got closer to my car I stopped and turned towards him smiling.

"Bye nerdy I'll miss you. Don't forget to text me." I said. I had gotten his number sometime in the day and he got mine too.

He smiled at me showing his cute ass dimples that I've fallen in love with. "I will Nova. Maybe we can work on the homework together ?" He asked hopefully.

I giggle at him , amused that he gets so excited over homework. "Of course we can cutie I'll FaceTime you."

He nodded and grinned saying "yay!" I giggled again at his cuteness and pecked his lips repeatedly.

"Your just so damn cute." I said smiling at him , and of course , he blushed before saying "Your so damn beautiful."

"Awwwwww baby." I grabbed his face bringing him into another kiss and he kissed back.

I pulled away giggling. "I'm gonna go home now nerdy, see ya later." I said while slowly letting his hands go.

"Bye Nova see you later." He smiled at me.

I blew him a kiss and opened my car door. He cutely caught my kiss making me giggle once more.

I waved and got in , starting my car as I watched him walk over to his. I pulled out of the student parking lot thinking about my little nerd the whole way home.