~5~

I was currently on my bed , stuffing my face with gummy worms , when I got a text from an unknown number.

Hopefully it's my little nerd.

Unknown: Hi Nova its Matthew

I grinned to myself and texted him back.

Nova: hey nerdy ;)

Nerdy 😏💕: should we start on the homework now ?

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

Nova: sure I'll face time u

Nerdy 😏💕: you*

Nova: don't correct me baby

Nerdy 😏💕: sorry .. :3

I laughed and called him. He picked up smiling at me through the camera showing his adorable dimples.

"Hey Nova." He said and I looked closer realizing he wasn't wearing a shirt. Oooo baby.

"Hey nerdy." I grinned at him. "No shirt ?"

His cheeks instantly turned red. "Y-yea um it was hot .. I can p-put it back on if you want?" He stuttered nervously.

I giggled." No baby I quite like the view." I winked at him and let my eyes run down his shirtless torso. He didn't have abs or anything. He was just skinny but I didn't care ; it was still a sight to see.

He cleared his throat shyly still blushing. "So should we get started ?"

I nodded and we started doing the homework I dreaded doing and we didn't finish until 30 minutes later. Ugh .

I sighed dramatically. "Finally that's over with." He laughed a little , a sound I loved so much already.

"It wasn't to bad."

I just rolled my eyes. "I'm going to put my pajamas on , don't hang up." He nodded shyly and whispered an "okay"

I got up off my bed , leaving my phone there and opened my drawer. I changed into a spaghetti strap tank top , that showed a little bit of cleavage , and some boy shorts.

I plopped back on the bed grabbing my phone. "I'm back." I smiled at my cute nerd.

He pushed his glasses up and smiled back. "Yay."

I just giggled at his cuteness once again. I noticed that he glanced down , getting a look of my cleavage , and he gulped looking back up.

I smirked. "See something you like baby."

His cheeks got a darker shade of red and he started stuttering stuff that didn't make since at all making me coo at him in my head.

"It's okay baby I'm just teasing. But you can look at them whenever you want." I winked.

He just covered his face with his hands looking embarrassed while I giggled.

That night we spent about four hours talking. I'd ask him questions and he'd answer and the other way around. He even started playing some video game and started talking about it.

I still don't understand it though. But I'm sure he'll teach me. *wiggles eyebrows*

We finally decided to go to bed since it was getting pretty late and it was Thursday so we had school tomorrow.

"Night nerdy." I blew him a kiss through the phone. "Dream about meeee!" I said playfully.

Matthew caught my kiss and mumbled. "I hope so." He blushed "Night Nova. See you tomorrow.

And with that we hung up.

What a day ... I smiled to myself and went to sleep thinking about the cute nerd that caught my attention.