~12~

Nova's POV

"Matty I wanna go to the movies!" I said as I plopped on my bed next to him.

"Sure what do you wanna see." Matt smiled down at me as he ran his fingers through my hair.

God I love how that feels.

"I don't know yet , we'll see when we get there."

He nodded in agreement and we both got out of bed and put our shoes on.

~skips car ride to movies~

We got our tickets to smurfs 2 and we were now in line for snacks.

It was obviously me who picked the movie.

We got to the front of the snack line and the guy at the register asked us what we wanted , paying a little to much attention to my breast.

Matt noticed and turned to me with a slight irritated look. "What do you want Nova?" He asked.

I could hear the irritation in his voice but I knew he wasn't mad at me, just at the guy.

"Just some popcorn and chocolate covered peanuts baby." I smiled at him and pecked his lips reassuring him that I was his.

He smiled and turned back to the guy who was now glaring at my nerd , and told him what I wanted.

Matt paid and he gave us our snacks , and guy slipped a piece a paper to me before winking.

I rolled my eyes already knowing what it was and ripped it up.

Matty smiled and grabbed my hand and we started walking to our movie.

~a few minutes into the movie~

I was all snuggled up to Matty watching the movie and stuffing popcorn in my mouth.

He had his arm around me also watching while occasionally fed him some popcorn and peanuts.

I was getting into the cute little movie and didn't notice at first  how lovingly Matt was staring at me when I would smile and giggle at things I saw.

Finally I looked at him noticing his stare.

"What?" I asked.

"Your just .. so cute." He smiled and even though it was dark I knew he blushed.

But his statement also made me blush.

"Your cuter baby." I grinned up at him and brought his face to mine so I could kiss him.

It was meant to just be a peck but after feeling his lips again I wanted more , and I can tell he did too.

I deepened the kiss running my hand through his hair , loving his low groans.

I broke away from the kiss for a few seconds to put our snacks down , and the I straddled his lap and continued to kiss him.

I felt him start to get hard making me rock my hips back and forth against him making us both moan.

By this time my panties were soaked and I didn't even care we were in the movie theater.

We were all the way at the top and not many people were in here anyway.

Not that I would have stopped if there were...

Matthew pulled away to catch his breathe but that didn't stop me from kissing his jaw all the way to his neck.

He groaned my name making my pussy wetter than it already was.

I reached for his zipper but  surprisingly he grabbed my hand to stop me .

I looked at him confused. "What's wrong baby?"

"I um .. I." He looked really embarrassed and couldn't get it out.

"What is it ? Is it cause of where we are baby ?" I asked him curiously.

"No I just um .. " he paused for a second "I want to pleasure you this time."