Chapter 4: Grown-up Time

Iʻve gotten to the school earlier after getting a call from Karasuma that weʻll be getting a new teacher. I slide open the door to the classroom to see a young blond hair woman clinging onto Korosensei. I stood there for a moment; frozen in place until Karasuma saw me at the door.

"(First name), youʻre here." Korosensei and the blond haired woman turned their attention towards me.

"Good morning, (Last name)-chan!" Korosensei greeted.

"G-Good morning." I said, walking inside and sliding the door behind me. I walked over to Karasuma. "Is this the new teacher?" I asked, looking to the blond woman.

"Yes. This is Irina Jelavic, sheʻll be teaching English." Said Karasuma.

"Hello. Iʻm (First name) (Last name), the teacherʻs assistant of Class E. Itʻs nice to meet you." I bowed.

"Youʻre so cute!" Said Jelavic. She walks over to me and pulls the side of my cheeks. "Itʻs nice to work with someone like you!" She lets go of my cheeks and goes back to Korosenseiʻs side. I had a look of confusion written on my face. ʻWhat the hell was that about...ʻ

"Karasuma." He hummed in reply. "Why did the Ministry decide to send a real assassin to teach here?" Iʻm an assassin myself, but not officially since Iʻm still a student.

"I donʻt know. The Ministry never gave me an answer."

ʻI hope the students can handle it...ʻ

"Now, allow me to introduce your new English teacher." Said Karasuma.

"My nameʻs Irina Jelavic. Itʻs wonderful to meet you all!" Jelavic smiled.

"What a knock-out!"

"What knockers!"

"Whyʻs she all over him?"

"One of our school goals is to give you authentic in foreign languages. I trust thereʻll be no objections to her taking over half of your English lessons?" Said Karasuma.

"Well, if you insist." Said Korosensei. He glances at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Iʻm down with whatever. Itʻs not like I have anything to say about it." I replied. I looked at Korosensei; his face was pink. I sweat dropped.

"Heʻs just plain smitten!"

"Thereʻs no mistake that face."

"I guess heʻs fine with a human, too."

"The more I look at you, the more I like what I see. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills... Your strange, floppy limbs... Why, youʻre positively captivating." Said Jelavic.

"How embarrassing!" Said Korosensei. I looked at them a bit horrified. ʻI know sheʻs acting, but... What the hell.ʻ

"Hup! Pass! Hup! Kill!" I watched from a distance as the students pass a ball around while trying to kill Korosensei, but with no luck. From behind me I could hear Karasuma and Jelavic talking, but I wasnʻt paying attention as I was to focused on Class E. My mind suddenly thought back to the information Karasuma about Jelavic. ʻIrina Jelavic, professional assassin. With her drop-dead gorgeous looks and fluency in ten languages, she can bewitch targets from anywhere in the world and eliminate them even the most heavily guarded marks from point-blank range with ease. Her fitness at infiltration and approach has raised her assassinations to an art form.ʻ "Hup! Pass!" Karma kicked the ball and shot his gun at Korosensei, but he dodged it. "Hup! Pass" Okano kicked the ball. Korosensei caught just as she jumped at him, but he also dodged.