Chapter 11: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period

"All right, class, time for homeroom. Please take your seats." Said Korosensei. Everyone looked at his head which had grown abnormally large.

"That's... big."

"Korosensei, your head is approximately 33 present larger. Please explain." Said Ritsu.

"Ah. It's soaked up all this moisture, thanks to the high humanity." Squeezing water out

."Like uncooked rice!" Korosensei finished squeezing the water in his into a bucket.

"Now, then... Mr. Karasuma tells me another transfer student is coming."

"Yeah, well, probably another assassin." Said Maehara.

"I got into a little trouble taking Ritsu too lightly last time. I won't make that mistake again. In any case, it'll be nice for you to have someone else on your side."

"Hey, Ritsu, have you heard anything? You know, as a fellow transfer assassin?" Hara asked.

"Yes, a little. Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long-range attacks, and he, close-range combat. Together, we'd drive Kororsensei into a corner. But... those orders were canceled for two reasons."

"Huh... What were they?"

"One, his adjustments took longer than expected. And two... I lack capacity to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelming inferior to him." The whole class went silent, until the sound of the door sliding open caught our attention. We turn to see a figure standing at the door wearing all white from head to toe.

"What's with the outfit?" Whispered Kataoka.

"Is that the new kid?" Added Okana. He lifts a hand and a white dove appeared from the smoke, everyone looked at him surprised.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to frighten you."He laughs. "I'm not the new kid-- I'm his garden. You can all me... "Shiro."" He introduced himself.

"Some guy all in white comes in doing tricks? That'd spook anyone!" Said Kayano.

"Yeah, not just Korosensei, eith-" Nagisa cut himself off as we all looked up to see him as a metallic liquid.

"Korosensei, you scaredy-cat!"

"He's spooked enough to use his liquefied trick!"

"Well, Ritsu was telling all those scary stories!" Korosensei tries to explain and turns back to his normal. "N-Nice to meet you, Mr. Shiro. And where is our new student?"

"A pleaser, Korosensei. He's a rather... unique child, in personality and otherwise. I'll introduce him myself." He walks over to the front of the class. I narrowed my eyes at him slightly, something just didn't feel right about him. He glances down at Nagisa.

"Yes?"

"Oh, just... you've got good kids here. I'm sure he'll fit right in. Now to introduce him." Everyone looked to the door. "Hey, Itona! Come on in." A few moments later the back of the wall broke down. The white haired student took a seat between Terasaka and Karma.

"I won. I proved that I'm stronger than that classroom wall." Said Itona.

"Use the damn door!" Everyone shouted.

"That's all that matters... that's all."

"Gah, we've got us another handful!"

"Even Korosensei doesn't know how to react!"

"He's not smiling... not serious... What's with that half-assed expression?!" Korosensei's face was a pale yellow and half dropped as the other half was still smiling.