Chapter 14: Vision Time

I sat on the edge of a rock with my feet in the water as I waited for Korosensei and Class E to arrive. Itʻs was impressive to say that Korosensei managed to make a pool out of the resources in the forest. ʻI canʻt believe he actually made a pool for them out of the stream.ʻ I looked around at the surroundings. ʻItʻs much better than the pool on the main campus.ʻ I rusling from the bushes. I look towards the direction it was coming from, it was only the E class students.

"About time you guys get here." Everyone cheered, they took off their jackets and jumped in. I smiled. ʻWhen their teacher does something like this, makes him pretty hard to kill.ʻ I watched as they all enjoyed themselves. Nagisa swam up to me.

"Are you gonna swim, (Last name)-senpai?"

"Iʻm good."

"Nagisa... you..." We look up at Nakamura and Yada. "Youʻre a boy!"

"You just noticed!"

"Do you blame us?" Said Yada. We heard a whistle and look towards Korosensei.

"Kimura! No running at poolside! You could trip and hurt yourself!"

"Oh, uh, sorry."

"Hara and Nakamura! Watch the breath-holding! Iʻm worried that youʻll stay under to long and drown! Okajima, Iʻm confiscating that camera! Hazama, donʻt just read all day-- swim!" Everyone looked at him with a blank look.

"S-So fussy..."

"I guess when you make a pool, you start like the high ruler of it all." I commented.

"Yeah... It sorta puts a damper on all our gratitude."

"My elaborate plan makes the most of the natural surroundings, from the scenery to the layout. It must be enjoyed in orderly fashion!" Said Korosensei.

"Aw, donʻt be such a stick-in-the-mud, Korosensei! Have a splash!" Kurahashi splashes water at Korosensei, he screamed. "What was that scream?" Karma grabbed the stand he was sitting on and shock it.

"Karma! Stop that! Iʻll fall in! Iʻm going to fall! Do you hear me?! Iʻll fall in! Please!"

"Korosensei... donʻt tell me..."

"Oh, I just feel like swimming, thatʻs all. Itʻs not like my tentacles get all swollen so I canʻt move or anything." I sweat dropped. ʻHeʻs acting like a tsundere.ʻ

"He... He canʻt swim!"

"With that kickboard of yours, I was sure you were going to swim." Mimura pointed out.

"This is not a kickboard! It is a wafer!"

"You brought a snack?!"

"Why the hell is it the shape of a kickboard?!" I questioned.

"Are you serious, Korosensei?! Itʻs just like the real thing!" Said Yoshida. We stared at Korosensei wear a suit as he sat on a wooden motorcycle. The door slide open and Terasaka walked in.

"The hell are you doing, Yoshida?" He asked. He turns towards him with a nervous look.

"Hey, Terasaka! The two of us were talkinʻ motorcycles the other day, since no one else around here is into ʻem."

"Not only am I a grown-up, I am also capable man among men. Iʻve also been known to dabble in this kind of hobby. And this baby can hit 300 kilometers an hour. What I wouldnʻt give to ride the real thing one day!" Said Korosensei and changed out of the suit.