Chapter 1

// Song \\

Final Song - MØ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Laurens pov:

" she hates me Jason I'm not going with her." I sat on the bed.
Two days have passed and all Jason and I could think about is Nick.

Let me refresh some things for you. Jason and I are engaged! We spent the whole summer traveling and meeting new people. We made another visit to the White House to check up on the girls and make sure they are safe and all good, which they are.
Nothing too dramatic happened until we got home. A week once we got home Brittney made a surprise visit.
I also discovered that I might have the same hate for Brittney that Jason does. Her true colors spoke with these couple days with her.
Back to what's going on, Nick is out of prison.... somehow, and Britteny thinks the safest thing for me to do is go with her which is weird since I've only met her once and she doesn't do any gang stuff. Jason isn't for it but doesn't seem like he's against it. Me on the other hand, I'm against it.

" Well, I have one idea." Jason said leaning on the side of the bed.
" spill."
" well I can go back up to the HQ and you can go with Britt-"

I immediately cut him off.
" Jason we are in this together, I'm not leaving you." I snapped.
" Do you really want to repeat everything we have went through with him though?" Jason asked.

I thought long and hard about it.
" Yes."
"You're 100% sure?" Jason asked looking deep at me.

I thought about it again,
Very hard decision.
"Yes."

" Fine, I'll go tell the bitch to go home." Jason said standing up and walking out the room,
I laid my head down but immediately sat up when I heard an angry yell from downstairs.

"You gotta be fucking me right now." I heard Jason yell.
Oh no, what did I do.

I closed the refrigerator door.
I fed Vegas.
Oh no,
I forgot to let Vegas out last night.
No wait I let Vegas out.
SHIT I KNOW WHAT I DID!
I left my water on the counter, Vegas had to have jumped up and spilled it everywhere.

I went running downstairs quickly and a familiar sight was in front of me.
The kitchen was trashed.
" What the hell?" I asked pulling my hair back.
" Don't take another step you'll get glass in your feet." Jason said stopping me.
I looked at him confused.
Who the fuck did this?
I only left a little glass out Vegas couldn't have left this mess.

Then it sparked in my head.
The one and only, Nick Bear.

"He was just released the other day is he already here?" I asked.
" He was all the way in Maine, he had to have flown a fucking space shuttle to get here that quick." Jason said pacing around.

" Wait Jason, where's Brittney?" I remember she said she would come over today...
" Brittney?" Jason screamed out.
" Oh my god where is she?" I asked nervously.
Jason immediately grabbed his phone and called her.
She didn't answer.
" she didn't ducking answer, I swear to god if this mother fucker laid a finger on my sister-"

"Jason! Call her again!" I said trying to stay positive.
He dialed her number and paced around.
We waited.
She answered.

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" He screamed on the phone.
...
" GET BACK HERE NOW!" Jason said then hung his phone up.
" where is she?" I asked.

" where the fuck do you think?" He said sassily.
" Starbucks?"
" she lives there." Jason said throwing his phone down on the counter.