Chapter 8

//\\ song //\\
Setting fires - chainsmokers

________________________________________________________________

Jason's pov:

I walked through this club with fredo. I haven't been in one of these in about of two years, I felt more then uncomfortable.
Our first destination was a house but our guys weren't there. They fled here, but stupid them, I used to be a regular.

"Jason you're back?" A blonde came rushing over to me.
I honestly don't even remember her name....

I ignored her and kept walking through the club.
I heard her pout and run back to where she belonged.
" who's that?" Fredo asked straight faced.
" I don't know."

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me.
" don't fucking look at me like that."

" I don't know." He mocked me.
" I really don't remember her name."
" nice Jason."
We got to the bar and sat down. While we waited for someone to serve us we took a look around.
People where standing around talking. Girls were dancing. It was dark. Red lights lined the walls. It was kinda trashy here now to think of it,

My phone buzzed but I ignored it. Fredo got up and I watched him as he walked over to a group of guys, they pointed in a way.

"Hello." I turned around and a girl wearing just a bra and tight ripped jeans greeted me.
" I need you to tell me where Alejandro is."  
"That depends, what's in it for me?" She twirled her hair and leaned close to me.

I leaned up close to her and licked my lips giving her an impression.
" You tell me where he is and I won't blow this place up." I said with a straight face.
Her smile turned into a look of fear.
" I'll go get him."
"no no, just tell me where he is, I'll go get him."
" back room." She pointed.

Fredo met me half way and we walked in.
He was standing there looking impressed.
" listen, I'm a drug and weapon dealer, I dont play hide and seek. Give me my money and this will all be solved." I said simply.

" you know, I've heard a lot about you, and I questioned if what people said was right, and yes you are intimidating. But clueless. Your phone rang earlier. Did you check it?" He changed discussion.
I pulled my phone out keeping an eye on him.

Ana texted me, Tyler texted me, Alex texted me, Ryan called me, Tyler called me, Elliott called me.

" what the hell is going on?"
" see while you were out and about looking for me, your fiancé, Lauren, well-"

I don't know who the fuck this kid thinks he is but his life is about to end in two seconds.

"What about Lauren." I stood up straight.
"We can say she's on a nice trip with some friends to California." He smirked.

My stomach dropped to the ground and I immediately shot him down.
"Fredo." I said calmly,
"come on."

We both ran out and to my car. I started it and railed on the gas, and dialed Alec's number.
"nice you call back, the girls aren't here."
" why?"
" they got her."

" if you're referring to them as Pirus you better be joking."
"All the windows are broken, Vegas isn't here, girls aren't here, phones are tho. Hurry up get home." I calmly turned my phone off and set it down.
If I just breath, I won't freak the fuck out.

"Bro." Fredo said scared from the silence.
"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?" I sped up getting closer to my house. Closer to another anger tantrum.
"Listen we will get them back."
"That's what we said about Ariana a month ago. But do we have her?" I looked over at him infuriated.