Chapter 9

//\\ song //\\
Here we go- sleeping with sirens

________________________________________________________________

Jason's pov:

I've spent hours driving. My eyes kept opening and shutting. Eric had to shake me every once in a while. Once we finally got to California I was wide awake. We made one stop at a motel over night. One night doesn't make up for the amount of sleep I've lost though.

"You got about a half an hour left till we're in Compton." Eric said.
" great." I sped up.
I saw my guys cars behind me. We met up in Nevada and they've been following me since.
Probably looks sketchy but fuck it at this point.

" alright so there is two places where they could possibly be." Eric said.
" first place?"
"Dimitri's. He's 25 years old and He's a local club owner. He works privately for people, but has his own business. He kidnaps girls around 17-20 and trafficks them. It's disgusting but it makes him a lot of money and gives him a lot of power."
" and where is the other place they could be?" I asked.

" they could be at someone's house. Actually anyone's house." I said as we got closer to the city.
" well let's just start a search party then." Alfredo said.
I rolled my eyes at him.
" listen I've lost a lot of sleep in the past two days, this fucking attitude I'm getting from you guys isn't going to fly with me. I'll throw your ass out of this car."

" my b my b. Just trying to lift the mood before we go on this impossible shit mission," fredo said.
" nothing is impossible fredo, especially with a McCann with you."
Eric chuckled and slid down in his seat.
" about two miles, want me to look up Dimitri's place?" Fresno said.
" yeah pull it up." I said tightening my grip.

Lauren's pov:
"And why don't you like it?" the guy stood across from me.
" I don't like blonde. Even if it's just my ends." I crossed my arms.
" many other guys will like it though."
" am I supposed to care what other guys care about?" I snarled back.

"If you're at my club you should." He mocked me and crossed his arms.
" well I don't even know who you are, and you kidnapped me, and I don't know where I'm at. If you think I'm going to care about anything here, you're out of your mind." I said sitting on the ground criss cross.
" let me show you who I am." He walked towards me.
" no." I backed up.

" I won't hurt you yet my dear, I'm just giving you a tour." He winked at me.
" I said no." I started to panic and I pushed myself further away from him.
He took his sunglasses off and looked me in the eyes with his crystal blue eyes.

"Come with me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
I stayed silent.
He looked me up and down before we left the room.
" you're mine for now, so I don't want any guys looking at you. Here." He grabbed a white hoodie and handed it to me.
" keep that on." He then grabbed my hand.
" if you leave my side, it'll be worse for you later." He smirked and he basically dragged me out the room.
We walked back up the stairs, to the loud music and dim lights.

" Welcome to my club. It's been open for 35 years now, my father started it, and when he died it got passed down to me. I have women from 16-25 work here for me, and men, well any rich man comes."
I looked around. There were little girls in here. They looked so scared. It broke my heart.
These guys were holding onto them like toys, it disgusted me.
Looking past that I saw a drug deal. Nothing new with that.

"Lauren. Were you even listening?" The guy asked.
" yeah. Your own business. Got it." I said now thrilled.
"But, these guys, sometimes will stay over night here, but With me... at my house, that's where the fun is."