Chapter 7

// song \\

All we ever knew~ the head and the heart

______________________________________________________________
Laurens pov:

" it's... Umm its still there?" I said as Jason parked next to my house.
" that bomb was at 30 seconds, there's no way it was disabled, no one was in that house."
" well the house I mean is right there." I pointed.
" what the fuck..." Jason whispered.

" and you guys destroyed all the cameras..."
" yeah, no one Should've known we were in there."
" then it's a miracle?"
" weird shit dude." Jason got out of his car and helped me out.

"Do we go in?" I asked as we stood at the head of the stairs.
" let me go first." Jason said running up and opening the door slowly.
"You're good." He motioned me in.

We walked in and both took a second to look around.
" soo you said it was in the kitchen?" I asked.
" yeah." He turned and went to the kitchen and to the stove. I looked at him funny.
" soooo, is it still here or-"

He opened the oven door and we saw a note.

*You're welcome.*

" it's gone. It's not in here anymore. Where the fuck did they put it." He said looking all around.
" no one else was here though." I questioned.
" I don't know what they did or how they did it but I'm sick and tired of their bullshit games."
He slammed the oven door shut making me jump at the noise.

I walked in the other room and took a breath.

" we should start putting some stuff on the street for people to take." I said trying to change subjects quickly.
He nodded his head and waited for my conduction.
" kitchen table." I pointed.

He obeyed and brought the table out.
I helped and brought the chairs out.
" this is going to take us forever." I laughed while I sat down on the couch.

" if you're laying down it will." He said sassily.
" fine ummm we can put out those two chairs." I said sitting back up and helping bring one chair out.
" just bring it to the top of the stairs I don't want you to get hurt." He walked them out.

I sat in the chair waiting for him to come back.
" I love the effort you're putting in to finish." He said leaning down in front of me and barely touching my face.
" I love the effort you're putting in too." I raised my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips quickly then getting back to work.
" I say we have a garage sale and the money we get from it we donate to the animal shelter." I smiled.
"Let me call the guys over to help me get everything outside." He said grabbing his phone.

" so that's a yes?" I got so happy.
" yeah I don't care."
" and we can get a puppy after the mission too?"
" we will discuss that later." He put his his phone up to his ear.

I got up and went to my room and looked around.

This isn't my room anymore
.
Finally accepting the fact that I have to move on from this life makes me feel a little relieved. As much as I am happy my house is still here I kinda wish it was burnt down right now.

" princess." Jason came up behind me wrapping his arms around me and brushing his lips on the back of my neck.
" yes?" I snapped out of my thoughts.
"The boys are here."
" wonderful." I smiled and turned around facing him.

"Do you want us to take anything from in here out."
"Um my bed and my desk and I guess my dresser and bookshelf."
"Do you need to go through anything?"
"No I don't want to." I walked past him and down to the living room where Brandon, Ryan, Eric, Andre, fredo, Ana, Jess, Tyler and Alex all walked in.
" great you're all here, let's get this finished." I smirked and took a chair and brought it outside.