Part 16

Songs:
hold on -flor

Lauren's POV:

"Ana we need to get this one." I said obsessing over a table.
"We need a big enough one though for like... everyone." Ana widen her eyes at me.
"I mean it's not like we are shopping for a table for a simple 4 person household, we have like 15 people there on a regular night."Ana added laughing.
"Well let's see, there is me, Jason, Kyle, Eric, Jess,Ryan, Brandon, Ari, you, Fredo, Matt, Melissa, and occasionally Alex, Elliott, Mandy, Tim, and pattie. So that's like...17-?" I rolled my eyes.
"So let's just get a conference room table." Ana laughed.
"Alright we need help- where's the customer support?"

A guy comes walking up to us with black glasses, kakis and a clipboard in his hands.
"Hello ladies how are we doing today?"
"Good besides the fact that my house needs all new furniture."
"Well you're in luck it's 6:45 and at 6:50 our home designer has an opening would you like me to schedule it really quick?"
I looked at Ana
"Well I don't see the problem, sure!"

The next hour goes by and the designer helped me pick out everything for the house. Some I'm bringing home some is coming in tomorrow, the power of money is crazy when it comes to people working.

When we got back to the house all the glass was cleaned up and the guys were moving stuff around.
"Nice work nice work." I said clapping walking in.
"Hi babe" Jason limped as he walked toward me.
I still have trouble moving my arms so when he hugged me I kept me arms down.
"Alright so what's the damage?" Jason said raising an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?" I smiled innocently.
"How much did you spend?"
"Spend? Oh spend on what?" I started getting hot... I spent a lot of money... he might be pissed.

"Lauren- how much did you spend...?" Jason said opening his phone.
"Fine fine fine I'll tell you, so I got the whole living room remodeled, the backyard furniture remodeled, the kitchen remodeled, and the little decorations." I smiled.
"That's very nice to know but you still haven't answered my question, how much?" Jason said looking down at his phone. I had a feeling he was looking at his bank account.

I smiled and backed away slowly.
"Listen Jason you only live once, you only live once." I backed into Fredo.
"You spent 3 million!"
I turned around and looked at Fredo.
"Run." He said , and I ran to the best of my ability out the front door to outside where the first truck of stuff was already pulling in.
Jason came limping out a couple minutes later.

"We will discuss this later." He said in my ear.
"How did you get them to bring stuff already?" Fredo asked.
"The magic of being a girl." I flipped my hair and went back inside.

I went to the backyard and looked around the pool. My head started to spin. Everything was coming back to me from that day. I felt dizzy-

~
" oh shit! Did you take your pills!?" Jess sprang up.
" calm down I did." I reassured her.
" okay good. I don't need anymore reasons for Jason to be mad at me at this point." She laid back down and closed her eyes.

I did the same. These pills are making me a little tired not going to lie.
" where's Tyler?" I asked keeping my eyes closed.

" he's resting in the guest house."
" gotcha."
" do you know when the boys are going to get home?" I asked.
" probably soon. I think Jason mentioned going back to your house when the guys get back," Jess said turning over so her back could get sun.

I was starting to get hot in my crew neck Under the sun but I felt a quick drowsiness.
" hey I think I'm going to go lay down."
" no stay out here with me! Just sleep out here I'll wake you up when the guys get here!" Jess pulled me back down.