Part 13

// song \\

Silence~ First to Eleven
(Look them up they are rlly good!)

________________________________________________________________Lauren's Pov:

"Easy easy easy. Ouch that hurts." Tyler helped me onto the couch in Alex's house.
" how ya feeling love?"Alex comes and flops himself next to me. The movement from his body moving mine hurt.

I ended up having 2 broken ribs, as well as having my appendix taken out. Other things such as the tests they ran on me showed I had another miscarriage which didn't really phase Jason and I because we know it's not going to happen.

"Never felt better." I looked over at him.
"At least you had real doctors working on
You and not our 'doctors', not that I have any hate against them it's just..."
"They try to make you better in less time when your body probably actually isn't healed? Yeah I know."
"Wanna see the baby?" Alex asked.
" of course I do."
"Let me go get Mandy." He got up and ran to the stairs.

Jason limped over to me and sat next to me.
He has a brace on his ankle, and his arms are pretty ripped up. His doctor wants a follow up in 2 weeks for his head and then they will transfer his info to newyork where we will have doctors there checking in on us.
"Hey bruisey." I smiled at him.

"I fucking hate nick." Jason rolled his eyes and laid his scarred hand on my thigh.
"Well good thing he's dead." Tyler came walking in. Lisa following him.

I looked over at Tyler wide eyed.
"Wait.. did he die in the crash?"
" not exactly." Ari walked in with a random girl.
"Who's that? And what's going on?" Jason sat up a little more.
" they pulled the plug on nick at the hospital. He was in the ICU with you Jason." Brandon said.
" okay answer one, answer two, who's that?" Jason asked.

"This is Hailey, Jason, Jason Hailey." Ari introduce them.
I looked at her and I remembered, she was one of the girls at the club.
"Come sit." I moved closer to Jason to make room for her.
When she sat down I played with her long blonde hair.
"Tell me about yourself."

"Um well my name is Hailey... I am 17years old. I live in NewYork City. I used to go to JoAnne Cleanne Highschool. I used belong to an Assembly of God church with my friends and family. I had a dog. And a older brother. That's about it." She smiled.
"Honey why are you saying this is past tense?"
" well I never know when I'm going to be able to go home, or if I'll be able to go home so I say it like that."
"As soon as Jason and I get our clearances at the hospital, we are going home and you're coming with us."

" yeah I don't need any 17 year olds in my gang." He looked at me and grinned.
I rolled my eyes at him.

"Where do you live?"
"In NewYork City. We'll take you home." I smiled while still playing her hair. Jason rubbed the side of my body in a calming way of reassurance that I was doing the right thing.

"Wait what?"
"We are going to bring you home."
Tears welled up in her eyes.
"Come here." I gently hugged her.
I felt a warm substance on my shoulder and came to my senses she was crying.

"We may not be the best people here, but we won't ever do what they do back at that other place, so don't ever feel uncomfortable or unsafe here."
" we wouldn't involve a 17 year old anyways." Jason laughed.
I rolled my eyes at his comment.
" I really appreciate it. I owe you guys big time."
"Nah, just got play with the dogs or do what 17 years olds do." Jason mimicked acting like some 70 year old man.

"Jason shut up." Ariana laughed.
" there's a pool around the corner and down the hall if you want to go swim!" Jess said as Mandy walked in.
"I heard someone wanted to see their godchild." She was holding the baby and sat next to me.
"Oh wow he looks just like you Alex."Jason said smiling.
"I know he's really handsome." Alex said, Mandy laughed.