Chapter 2

// Song \\

Gasoline - Halsey _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Laurens Pov:

I don't want to be back here.
I hate it here.
I don't want to be back here.
I don't want to be back here,

I could only be talking about the lovely Newyork HQ.

It's humid.
Raining.
It's sucks here.

Miami is where it's at.
It's so warm, and there's sun.
Where would I rather be?
Miami.

" I kinda missed it here." Jason said as he sat on the couch.
" oh really?" I asked following him.
" yeah I just sorta love it here." He said looking around.
" yeah me too..."  I looked around and bit my nails.

" liar."
" oh how'd you know?" I sarcastically said while sitting down next to him.
" one, you bit your nail, two you rolled your eyes, and three the whole way up here you said I don't want to be back here." He said putting me on his lap.

Yikes did I say that out loud?
" well give me one good reason why I should like it here?" I said crossing my arms.
" it's where you were born? We met here? Your mothers tree? Killed Jake here, killed Darriss brother and denote and hopefully nic-" Jason went on but I stopped him.

" none of those are happy though."
" you being born?"
" how the fuck would I remember that?" I laughed.
" language." Jason stopped me.

" don't even try to come at me for language."
" okay well we met here."
" that wasn't happy at the time."
" but look at us now." He smiled.
" I broke my wrist my ankle hit my head, shit went bad in the first week we met." I said rolling my eyes.
" not my fault you tried to run away."

" not my fault you wouldn't tell me anything that was going on and you expected me to fall in love with you the instant we met when I was so scar- we didn't have a good start." I said stopping myself and taking a deep breath.

"Well.... I mean look at the bright side, once this mission is done, we can go home." Jason said.
I laughed.

" what?" He furrowed his eyes brows.
" every time you say mission all I can think about is Kim possible and that little rat thing." I Started laughing.
He rolled his eyes.
" you're such a child." He said with a little chuckle.

" how am I a child you can't say that I'm a child after the way you act 24/-"

" oh hey guys, when did you get here?" Jess said walking through the kitchen to the living room.
Both Jason and my  mouths flew open.
Jess was completely tatted. Her arms were full sleeves. She dyed her hair darker, she looked kinda scary, but hard ass too.

"Just a couple minutes ago... Jess what the fuck did you do to yourself?" Jason said getting up and walking over to her.

" I wanted a change. Look I got my tongue pierced too." She stuck her tongue out.
" okay okay that's gross. Don't ever stick your tongue out at me again. Has Ryan seen this yet?" Jason asked confused.
" Ryan isn't home? And why would i care about him and what he thinks of what I look like?" She asked with attitude.

I sat on the couch watching them go back and forth.
" because I don't care what you say you guys dated for like 3 years and then you break up with him and have no feelings anymore."
" okay your point? We aren't dating anymore even if there is feelings I don't have them." She said smart assily.