Summary

Its been ninety seven years after the nuclear apocalypse on earth. Most of the population escaped into space on the Space Station called The Ark. The Ark is a very tight place, accompanied by strict rules. If something goes wrong, everyone could die. If you disobey the law you will die, floated. Unless you're under eighteen, then you survive in jail until you become of age and go on trial. Blithe Caron is one of these people.

Blithe Caron was a quiet little girl, someone who didn't make friends easily, who always felt different from the rest. You would understand if you were put in a world that wasn't yours and you were blinded by a false story. Blithe's real mother gave her away right after she was born, with a secret twin sister. Her mother couldn't let them both die. When she realizes that there might be more to who she is she digs in the dirt a little too deep. Those desperate measures get her locked behind bars, as she is under the age of eighteen it is not a Capitol Crime. It's only when a hundred juvenile delinquents get sent down to earth that her life changes. She meets people she never thought she would meet, including her twin sister and the Blake pair.

Hey guys so new comers reading this I hope you enjoy it. I had a prologue written and posted before but I was getting a lot of hate from it (and reading it over I noticed how FREAKIN terrible it was). It makes sense because two years ago I didn't really realize what I was writing and if I could I would totally rewrite this entire book over but I, sadly, do not have the time. Anyways I hope you enjoy the book please let me know your thoughts and if they're nasty please keep them to yourself. Share this book if you like it! Don't be shy if you have any questions please ask me. Also I do not own The 100 but I own Blithe and her own story lines. 

~Ava