CHAPTER 4 : Again

CLAIRE'S POV

11AM

       I went to my meeting a few hours ago and on the way back I stopped at the grocery store to grab some salad to eat before starting shooting my video, but before getting the chance to Rosie rushed outside to talk to me and I wasn't surprised about what she wanted to talk about.

"SO.....", she said.

"So....", I replied having a smile on my face.

"Ughh, tell me what happened yesterday??", she asked curiously.

"Nothing much, we shot the video then watched a movie", I answered.

"Did you meet Jack??" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah he's pretty nice and a huge flirt as well", I laughed.

"What happened between you two?" she asked giving me a little wink.

I told her about the little smile in the video and the elevator.

"Omg! I told you you'll like him", she said.

"I'm still like... I don't know Rosie I really don't want my heart to be broken like last time"

"Hey, you will have to let go of the past and just start a new page yeah? I'll support you no matter what happens and you know that", she said comforting me.

       I gave out a little smile and started eating my salad, and after I finished I went down to my room to start recording today's video, and after I finished I went to get ready because I had a photo shoot for VOGUE MAGAZINE in an hour.

2 HOURS LATER

5PM

       After I came back from my photoshoot I started editing and uploading my video and then made a little snapchat video because of boredom, but then I found out that Jack has just added me to his snapchat so I when over to his picture that he has uploaded a few seconds ago and It was a really good picture.

After my video finished uploading I checked my phone to find that I've got a message from Jack.

JACK

Hey Claire! I was wondering if you were busy tonight? Maybe come over and do some fun stuff together? Would be great ;)

I was really happy to hear from him because I was already getting bored and doing things with him sounded really fun so I typed:

ME

Heyy! I would love to come over, see you later?

A few minutes later he replies.

JACK

Yes! Cheers x

       Before I went to get ready I saw that Conor has posted the video we did yesterday so I watched that and it was hilarious and when I went to the comments' section I found that a lot of people were talking about when I smiled at Jack, I wasn't really bothered about that so I went to get ready then I posted a picture of my outfit on instagram and captioned it:

"Off to the Maynard household :) xx"

JACK'S POV

8.30PM

       I raced to the bathroom to have a quick shower before she arrives then I did my hair and put some perfume on. After a while Conor came in to tell me that him and Josh were going out to the club and will be coming in a few hours then I've told him that Claire will be coming over.

"Really?" he said.

"Yeah we just want to hang out, see you later?" I answered.

"Have fun", he said giving me a wink before leaving the apartment.

       I wanted to check if there were any new messages from Claire but there weren't any so I went on instagram and saw the picture she posted. "Damn she looked fine", I thought and I couldn't wait to see her.

Then a few minutes later the doorbell rang. She was here.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

    Heyy! Thank you so much if you have read till the end! As usual I would love to hear what you think in the comments below. The next chapter will be a little bit longer than this one and some exciting things will be happening so stay tuned!! xx

Love/Lena