CHAPTER 16 : Date Night

CLAIRE'S POV

       I woke up confused finding myself in bed with my pants cuddling with Jack then when I looked over at him I found myself waking him up. He groaned, "Morning beautiful". "Hey.. babe what happened yesterday? I remember sleeping on your arms at the car.. we didn't?? do it did we..."

       "No, no.. I just carried you in but you didn't seem to wake up so I took your clothes off and tucked you to bed", he said. "Oh..", was all I replied then I got up and suddenly remembered seeing Matt in the club and when him and Jack fought and how he stood up for me, that was a really nice feeling to know that someone actually cares and loves me as much.

", was all I replied then I got up and suddenly remembered seeing Matt in the club and when him and Jack fought and how he stood up for me, that was a really nice feeling to know that someone actually cares and loves me as much

  "What are you thinking about love?", he interrupted me then I realized that I was staring at the window.

       "What? Ermm nothing important", I smiled at him giving him a kiss, "We need to get dressed and go get breakfast". He then grabbed my waist and threw me in bed and got on top of me. "What are you doing?" I chuckled, "I love you", he whispered then started to give me little love bites on my neck working his way down my waist.

A few minutes later..

        Okay. We did it, him and I couldn't resist each other's bodies. We then got up to get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. While having breakfast we started talking and taking snaps.

       "I've got a really nice surprise for you tonight... I think you will love it", he mumbled to me. "What? What is it??" I asked curiously. "You'll have to wait", he said giving me a wink. After finishing with the breakfast we decided to head to the boys to see what they were doing.

       Then my phone beeped so I took it out of my bag to find out he it was and when I looked it turned out to be Rosie whom says that has sent me some pictures so I tapped on them. When I looked I found her sending me a picture of me whilst being on the premiere, I think she got that from somewhere and a picture of her in a photo shoot which I think was earlier in the day.

 When I looked I found her sending me a picture of me whilst being on the premiere, I think she got that from somewhere and a picture of her in a photo shoot which I think was earlier in the day