CHAPTER 36 : Back To London

A FEW DAYS LATER..

JACK'S POV

I was meant to fly back to London with Josh today but our flight has been cancelled and moved to tomorrow so we had to stay in Barcelona for another night which was interesting but the annoying thing was that we didn't know where we will be staying since we checked out of the hotel this morning.

We decided to take a walk in the city, explore Barcelona and have some diner. I called Claire earlier to notify her that we'll be arriving the next day which was a little disappointing for her since she planned a night for both of us that she had to cancel. To be honest I really missed her and was annoyed as well but I couldn't do anything about it.

Josh and I ended up staying a night in another hotel that we booked near the airport because we thought it would be easier for us to walk there so the next morning we had breakfast then head to the airport where we checked in our bags and sat in the lounge waiting for our plane to be called.

I haven't vlogged since yesterday night where I filmed the people dancing in the street, I didn't want to vlog at the moment because I was extremely tired. All I wanted to do was sleep but I decided not to so I could sleep in the plane and spend some time with Conor when I come back which would be at 9 O'clockapproximately.

I spent the time eating some snacks and going through my emails on my computer whilst waiting for the plane to be called out which was after an hour. Myself and Josh grabbed our bags and head to the gate immediately after we heard the call and didn't bother to stop at any shops to grab anything because we were exhausted.

After we got on the plane I quickly pulled out my vlogging camera to tell my viewers about what was going on so far and shoved it inside my bag then fell in deep sleep.

CLAIRE'S POV

Jack was finally coming back after his little holiday in Barcelona. I was really excited that he was coming back today since his flight got cancelled which made me cancel our dinner in the restaurant nearby but it was okay since I realized that he wouldn't be able to do anything because he would be tired.

Instead I prepared dinner with the help of Conor for us all tonight so we could just have a little chat and hang out together. Surprisingly Conor turned out to be a really good cook so Rosie should be very lucky because the food we prepared smelled so good. All I had to do now is wait for Jack to arrive to the apartment, luckily Conor agreed to pick him up whilst I stayed here because I wanted to surprise Jack since he doesn't know I would be waiting for him here.

An hour later I heard the door open so I quickly jumped from the sofa and ran like a little girl to greet Jack and Josh. "WELCOME BACK!!!" I shouted which caught both of them by surprise then I saw as Jack grinned then he pulled me in for a tight hug. "I've missed you so much!!" he said kissing me then we got interrupted by Conor as usual, "Get a room!". "Shut up Conor! we don't say anything when you and Rosie smooch in front of us all day", Jack joked which made Conor's cheeks flush red, "Ugh whatever", he said heading to the kitchen which made us burst out laughing.

"Hey Josh! How was your little vacation with Jack?" I said giving him a hug. "It was great except for the part where we-" "BOTH GOT STRANDED IN BARCELONA", Jack shouted interrupting Josh then we both laughed. "Guess what guys myself and Conor prepared some diner so come on let's sit in the table", I grabbed Jack's hand and helped him put his bags inside before we went to eat in the living room.

After we had diner Jack led me to his room where we had some private time for ourselves and because he said he got me something. I told him not to get my anything but Jack being Jack wouldn't listen, I actually didn't mind him getting me something I actually thought it was really sweet of him. He pulled out a small bag from his suitcase which had a little box in it, "Go on open it", he said handing me the little box.

When I opened the box I saw a beautiful  deneb crown necklace, It was beautiful  having a hollow crown charm with mini stone embellishment bridges. My jaw almost dropped looking at it. It was something I would wear everyday and he knew that very well. "Jack.. this is extremely beautiful but you really didn't have to but thank you so much! I love it!!" I said kissing him. "I would do anything to please you and I'm really glad you love it. Do you want me to help you wear it?" then I nodded and handed him the necklace.

 Do you want me to help you wear it?" then I nodded and handed him the necklace

I pulled my hair up for him to put it around my neck then waited for him to adjust it, "There you go", he said then he moved my hair to the side and started kissing my neck. He slowly put his arms around my waist and bit my neck passionately, "Jackk"  I moaned removing his hands from my waist then started to kiss him. 

He slowly tried to unbutton my shirt but I stopped him, "Maybe not tonight because you are tired?" then he nod and gave me a last kiss before he pulled away and went to the bathroom for a shower. I decided to go have a chat with Conor in the living room before leaving and when I sat down he realized I had the necklace on, "Jack seems to have a really good taste in jewelry", he smiled then I grind and nodded in agreement.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed and if you did please make sure to vote and pop a question in the comments below if you have any or tell me what you think because I would love to know! As you might have noticed I didn't update last friday I was having some me time so If I don't update next friday I will after that but thank you for understanding.

Love/ Lena x