CHAPTER 8 : Night Out

JACK'S POV

7.10PM

       When she opened the door I examined her and thought about how beautiful she was until she interrupted me..

"Should I have worn a dress or what?"

"Ermm, no.. no I was looking at how gorgeous you are"

"Anyways you're ten minutes late", she said laughing.

"Sorry, I'm always late to everything, but let's go", I smiled.

       So we drove to the supermarket and on the way there I put on some music, apparently Selena Gomez's music was her jam so I opened some and we sang together.

When we arrived she looked confused.

"Why are going to the supermarket? " she asked.

"We just need to pick up a few things for the picnic"

"Ooo, really? Sounds fun"

"I'm glad you like it so far", I said smiling.

So after picking up some food, I grabbed the blanket and candles and we started walking to the park. Then I held her hand, she looked at me with a smile on her face.

 Then I held her hand, she looked at me with a smile on her face

"Jack?" she said.

"Yea", I answered."Do you think this is going to work, I mean I am happy and all but I have a feeling that this isn't going to last."

"I don't think you should worry about that for now and just have fun at the moment alright?"

"Okay", she replied.

I am sure that I won't break her heart. I'm not really good at relationships but I'll try my best to make her happy and make this work as well.

"Look I think we are here!" I told her. "Oh my god this is actually really beautiful.." she said.

"Come on we'll be sitting near the pond", so we sat near the pond, took out the food we grabbed earlier then I lit up the candles.

"To be honest this is way better than a fancy dinner, I love this." She said.