CHAPTER 29 : Want Me

JACK'S POV

"FUCK!" I shouted hitting the table then ran to catch up with Claire. "WAIT!! JUST HEAR ME OUT!!" I shouted stopping her from getting in her car, I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. "JUST LET ME GO JACK! I CAME BACK FOR YOU AND I SEE HER ALL OVER-"

"No!! We weren't doing anything I promise you! I met her in the club yesterday then she came over because she needed someone to talk to, she just broke up with her boyfriend", I said holding her shoulders tight, "Claire, I love you with all my heart, I've been waiting for you and was raging about the fact that I couldn't see you. I love you and I want you, not that girl, not anyone else. Just you.", I let it all out of me and before I could say anything she interrupted: "I'm so sorry for acting so stupid, I love you too Jack", she then smashed her lips into mine feeling her soft lips. God how I've missed her.

"Come on go back inside with me".

We went back inside holding hands over her shoulder. "Madison left, she said she'll text you", Conor said and I just nodded. "Erm.. I'll go to my room", he said before leaving. "You look a bit tired, would you like to go to my room and have some rest?" I asked her then she nodded in agreement.

I opened the door for her then she immediately fell into my bed and wrapped herself around my blankets, Closing the curtains she then called out my name, "What?" I asked looking back at her then she patted the bed sheets signaling me to come lay in bed with her.

"Alright then", I said running my hands through my hair before snuggling in the bed. She wrapped her hands around my waist tight to stop me from leaving. "I've missed this hot body of yours", she giggled, "And I thought you've missed something else", I winked at her then she hit my arm. "Heyyy! That hurts!" I screamed in pain whilst laughing with her.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

HEY!! Sorry it's short but at least I updated! COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM GETTING BACK TOGETHER!  Give it a vote ⭐ and have an exciting thing!!!
**I would like to ask you whether anyone could design a cover or a trailer for this book! I would really appreciate it**
Love you all! Lenaxx

Ps. Might update tomorrow! ;)