CHAPTER 26 : What A Day

(read a/n below important!)

JACK'S POV

3PM

I woke up finding Claire's hands wrapped tightly around me naked body, I managed to slowly slip from her hands and when I did I grabbed my phone, put my pants on then head to the bathroom whilst going through my recent messages. I stumble across Anna on my way, "Morning" , she said. "Good morning", I replied back as I went through Snapchat. "Hey.. since I look good right now concerning that I've just woken up we should take a picture", I laughed looking at her. "Okayy", she said laughing back.

We all had breakfast together hours ago and now myself and Claire decided to go for lunch

We all had breakfast together hours ago and now myself and Claire decided to go for lunch. I took out my phone and started to video Anna on snapchat as I sat outside waiting for Claire to get ready. "Hey guys, me and Claire are just going for lunch! Oop and there's Anna! Anna say hi to everyone!", I said laughing then she waved at the camera.

 "Hey guys, me and Claire are just going for lunch! Oop and there's Anna! Anna say hi to everyone!", I said laughing then she waved at the camera

I ended the short video and hit 'My Story' before Claire came outside telling me she was ready to go. She had a crop top and shorts on with a floral jacket, she really looked nice so I complimented her, grabbed her hand and started walking to the restaurant.

CONOR'S POV

Jack and Claire went for lunch a few hours ago.. it was now 5pm, I didn't know what to do since I already had lunch with Anna and my parents so I went to my room , opened up some music and texted Rosie.

ME

Hey! how are you today?

A few minutes later I got a text back.

ROSE

I'm good how are you? :) x

So we started talking about random stuff, me complimenting her personality and her on the other hand my looks. It was as if we were sexting each other. We then switched to snapchat, where she sent me a picture of her bored in the bathroom.

 We then switched to snapchat, where she sent me a picture of her bored in the bathroom

We became close friends.. or I guess more.

CLAIRE'S POV

After Lunch we went to the Brighton Pier, I haven't visited that place for a really long time.. since I was 12 actually. So it was fun to bring back all the great memories I had with my family here.

We went back to his parents' and arrived at 6pm. Jack and I hung out on their garden, it was a hot day and we really liked it since we don't always have this weather in the UK. I asked him to take a few pictures of me which I really liked then posted on instagram since I haven't posted anything for a while.

When the sun began setting we went inside and Jack dragged me to his room. We both sat on his bed and started having a random conversation until he asked me for a kiss. A kiss went from a make out session, then it ended by Jack being on top of me. 

"Jackk! We shouldn't do this here!" I whispered to him. "Shh! no one will hear", he said laughing quietly.

He kept sticking his tongue inside my mouth while my hands were all over his.

"Hey Jack did you take... Woahh..." Anna said rushing in. We quickly sat up as we saw Anna's embarrassed face "Sorryy...", she said on her way out. My face was red. I didn't know what to say so I just covered my mouth then looked at Jack and gave out a laugh. Now we were both laughing unable to believe what just happened. "Oh my god Jack", I said laughing then went through me phone, he only bit his lip as he looked at me.

We finally decided to watch Netflix, I opened up a new episode of Pretty Little Liars but he didn't really like the show so he ended up sleeping in my arms.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hey everyone! Sorry it's short but I'll promise to do something more exciting and a bit longer next time! I finally agreed on my updating days: Monday, Thursday and Friday! It may change and if it does I'll be telling you asap and if you're following me it would be much easier to find out because I post important things on my Conversations! Give it a Vote and comment what you think of Conor and Rosie and Anna walking in to Jack and Claire as it makes me so happy. I hit 6K yesterday which I'm really happy about! Thank you!!

Love/Lena xx