CHAPTER 9 : Our Video

JACK'S POV

1.37PM

       I was very tired this morning and lazy to get up so I decided to sleep in until Conor came in and decided to wake me up.

"Rise and shine!" he said opening the blinds.

"Oh my god Conor you seriously need to stop waking me up!"

"Come on, I'm waking you up so that you can go and get something to eat because I'm going out".

"Alright fine. I'm up", I said.

I watched as Conor leave the room so I checked my phone then headed straight to the bathroom for a nice hot shower.

       The shower made me feel more awake so I decided to have something to eat before uploading my vlog which I was really excited about since it was my first ever one.

CLAIRE'S POV

4.03PM

       After waking up this morning I obviously found that Sam has left. I was thinking about what he was doing last night.. what the fuck was he thinking? Touching me like that? And I thought that if I tell Rosie then she would think that I am lying about it, so I still kept thinking whether to tell her or not.

       Then I decided to just forget about it for now and watch YouTube videos, and after a while I found out that Jack has just released a vlog today then I remembered that it was Monday, video day."Fuck!", I thought. I didn't have any ideas for today until I remembered that I'd never filmed with Jack, so I decided to give him a call.

J: Heyy! What's up?

C: Hey jack I was calling to see if you were free today? I am supposed to make a video but I didn't have any ideas.. I was thinking whether we could make a video together if that's fine with you..

J: Yeah, yeah! That would be great, I've got a lot of ideas for a video. When do you want to come?

C: Right now, is it okay?

J: Sure.

C: Alright see you in a bit.

J: ba bye!

So I immediately grabbed my bag and keys and went over to Jack's.

5.20PM

A few hours ago I arrived at Jack's and chilled with him for a bit and before we could film I asked him for some video ideas..