CHAPTER 12 : Premiere

JACK'S POV

10AM

       I woke up then grabbed my phone to see that it was 10 AM in the morning and then looked over at the other side of the bed to see that Claire's still sleeping so I decided to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered I put a towel over myself and went to wake up Claire. I jumped on the bed and hugged her and whispered:

"Wake up sleepy head we need to get breakfast love",

 "Okayy", she groaned.

I grabbed my clothes from bag and starts dressing while Claire goes to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she got out of the shower wrapped in a towel then I look over at her.

"Do you where I put my bag yesterday? I can't remember", I pointed at her bag at the corner of the room," It's right there".

I saw her as she head to her bag then suddenly her towel dropped as she was looking for her clothes then a gave a little laugh, " Damn Claire I never thought I'd see you naked in that situation" 

"Can you help me here?", she said. So I went over at her then slowly grabbed the towel from the floor and looked at her then I curled the hair strand on her face before  tucking it behind her ear. "Wait, let me just do that...", I said then I gave her a kiss or two.

"Jack we need to get breakfast", she said so I stopped and started doing my hair.

After we got ready we headed downstairs to have some breakfast.

CLAIRE'S POV

12PM

When we finished we decided to take a walk in the street and have fun until the makeup artists come.

      An hour later while we were walking in the streets I got a call from my manager telling me that the makeup artists will be coming soon

      "Jack we need to head back to the hotel because we need to get ready", "Alright come on lets go", he said grabbing my hand walking back.

3.20PM

       When we finished getting ready I took a snapchat picture about Jack then he looked over at me and looked like he couldn't believe his eyes.