CHAPTER 17 : Movie Night

JACK'S POV

2PM

       I woke up a few hours ago feeling exhausted and hung-over plus looking like shit. Me and Claire both started packing for tonight a few minutes ago then after we finished I looked at my watch, it was 3.45PM so we decided to go have lunch in the restaurant downstairs.

When we arrived and ordered we have a chat whilst waiting for our food to arrive.

        "Today's the last day Jack! I honestly don't want to leave", she said me making a sad face. "Yeah me too... what do you think we should do today?" I said whilst going through twitter. She said something but I didn't pay attention instead I looked at the tweets the fans have been sending to me, our picture that had been taken a few days ago of us kissing was all over twitter.

        "Jack? Jack!" she shouted. "Oh.. ermm sorry I was just looking at these tweets.. Jlaire is trending", I laughed. "Wait what?" she then took her phone out and went through the tweets, "Is that a good thing? Them knowing about us?" she asked me smiling.

       "I don't know really I think so. The only thing that matters right now is that we love each other", I told her grabbing her hand and holding on to it. "You're right", she squeezed my hand. After eating I paid then we went back to our hotel room.

       "Hey love can I ask you something? It might sound a little stupid but could I maybe braid your hair? I would like to try..", I asked her. "Oh really? That should be fun.. yeah! Go ahead!" she said sitting on the bed waiting for me to start.

        After really trying I finished then thought to myself that I should I take a picture in order to show it to her so she could take a close look at what I've done.

CLAIRE'S POV

7PM

     I was shocked just looking at the picture, he did an amazing job. "Omg Jack this looks amazing! I should let you braid my hair everyday! Thank youu!" I said hugging him tightly giving him a kiss.

      "Where do you want to go now?" he asked. I told him that maybe we should go to the guys' room and check out what they are doing.

 I fixed my makeup then we both head to the guys' room.

        We were greeted by Joe opening the door "Hey guys!", "Heyy!" we greeted back as soon as we sat next to the guys who were playing fifa. "Do you have any plans right now? Tonight is our last night", I said then Oli replied: "Maybe we could go to the cinema there's this new movie called 'Jason Bourne' which just got out", "We don't want to get drunk tonight so it makes that a really good idea I think it will be fun", I said.

       "Are you guys down?" Jack said then everyone agreed so they shut off their Xbox and wore their shoes then we were ready to go. After arriving to the cinema everyone bought their tickets and bought popcorn then we watched the movie.

 After arriving to the cinema everyone bought their tickets and bought popcorn then we watched the movie

11PM

      When the movie ended me and Jack said our goodbyes to the boys because we had to sleep so we head back to our room and changed our clothes and I laid in bed while Jack goes to the bathroom. I decided to leave my hair as it was, just like Jack left it.

      After getting out of the bathroom Jack took off his shirt and cuddled me from the back and whispered in my ear: "I love you beautiful always know that" which made me smile and turn around to kiss him. A few seconds of making out lead him to cuddle me and hold me tight. He was totally spooning me and he was a big spooner.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Thank you so much for 1.4K reads! That's amazing! I love every single one of you and I love hearing your comments about loving this fan fic! Please vote and comment what you think. I know this is short so I've got you guys! I'll update chapter 18 in a few hours! :) x

Love/Lena