CHAPTER 32 : Crazy Night

CLAIRE'S POV

It was 2AM and we were all still in the club and drunk as fuck.

Myself and Jack took shots and danced together the whole time, I even gave him a lap dance! Which was something that I would never do while I was sober.

Currently I was dancing with Jack and singing along with the songs, and when I glanced over at Conor I found him dancing with Rosie and his hands down her bottom. I signaled for Jack to see and when he did we both grinded in happiness that they were together.

A couple of minutes later I saw Conor whispering something to Rosie which made her nod, then he grabbed her hands and led her outside. I knew at that point that she wasn't coming back home with me and Brook.

I would've loved to go back with Jack and have sex with him because let's be honest, It's fun and I can't remember the last time we did it. Except now that Brooklyn is with me and I couldn't leave her to wander off with a stranger because she didn't know the address of the apartment well enough to go back on her own.

"Are you coming back with me?" Jack asked so I explained to him why I couldn't and he understood.

It was also late to I decided to look for Brooklyn and go back home, I walked through the crowd for about 5 minutes until I found her, and guess what?

She was making out with Joe, it wasn't a surprise to me after Jack told me that Joes had a little thing for her since they met.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Joe then laughed, "Come on! I'm going home."

"I'll text you!" Brooklyn screamed at Joe before we were no longer visible to him.

JACK'S POV

I ordered an uber back home after a few minutes of dancing alone and drinks. When I got back I slowly unlocked the door and head to my room before hearing some moaning noises from Conor's room, "Oh god", I mumbled under my breath.

After taking off my clothes and brushing my teeth in the bathroom, I head back to my room and put my head on the pillow and as soon I did that I realized that the voices were still going. "I need some fucking sleep!" I shouted hoping for them to hear me but they obviously couldn't. Instead of interrupting them I put the pillow above my head and slept.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and voting! I've got amazing comments so far and I really love them! Don't be shy to comment asking me a question or giving your opinion because it helps me with my writing.

I'm sorry this was short, I didn't want to update today so this was a last minute thing. I hope you enjoyed! Give it a vote if you did :)

PS. There will be a chapter tomorrow! Please comment a name for Conor and Rosie!!!