Best Day - Mesut Özil

For my hoe, Laura (hazardarmy10) Happy Belated Birthday Bab ❤

It was a day until your Birthday and you were stuck in London whilst your boyfriend of 2 years was in France for the Euro 16 tournament. It was killing you inside knowing you couldn't be with Mesut on your birthday.

"How's my two princesses?" Mesut smiled at you through Skype. At the moment Skype was your only form of communication where you got to see each other.

"I'm good and as for little one, well she's getting ready to pop." You giggle showing Mesut your 8 month pregnant stomach. You felt like you're stomach was too big for just one little girl to be in there but all the ultrasounds had shown just one baby.

"I really want to be there with you, Laura." Mesut mumbled. He looked so down. You knew he loved football. It was his one passion other than protecting you. Ever since a guy attempted to make a move on you in a club two weeks before you found out you were pregnant, Mesut had made a special attempt to protect you.

"I want to be with you too." You smile at the guy who turned your life around when you first met him 3 years prior to now. He met you a few days after you survived a crash that killed your boyfriend of that time, your sister and your parents. You had lost everything. Then you met Mesut.

"Ich liebe dich Prinzessin." Mesut smiled blowing a kiss at the camera. You smiled and blew a kiss back at him as someone opened the door to Mesut's hotel room. It was his roommate for the tournament, Manuel Neuer.

"Ich liebe dich auch, Mes." You smiled before Manuel practically lay over Mesut. You laughed slightly watching the two of them.

"Manu, please don't crush my boyfriend. I need him in 2 weeks." You laughed gesturing towards your stomach. Manuel nodded and smiled at you.

"Still got no ideas for names?" Manuel asked with a smirk. You had a few but Mesut hadn't been home to hear them and whenever you tried to Skype him he had been busy.

"I have a few Ideas." You smiled looking at the desk you were sat at. Mesut looked at you apprehensively waiting to hear the names.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me." Mesut said excitedly. You giggled a little at his over excited manner and watched Manuel attempting to calm Mesut.

"Well, there's Primrose but I'm not keen on that." You mumbled looking at some of the names your closest friends had suggested. You liked a few but the rest you only wrote down to keep them happy.

"No. Definitely no." Mesut said shaking his head violently. Manuel sat next to him shaking his head as well.

"There's Eloise or Nicole or Caitlin. They're my 3 favourites. But the name might have to be decided later." You said holding your stomach slightly. You had been having contractions and they have been coming more frequently over the last day and night.

"Laura, are you alright?" Mesut asked concerned. You nodded slightly before shaking your head.

"I think she's ready." You mumbled before letting out a cry of pain. There was panic in Mesut's face.

"Call an ambulance. I'm getting the first flight to London." Mesut said ending the Skype call. You couldn't get to the phone but your neighbours could hear you in pain and discomfort and quickly got around. They banged the door waiting for you to answer.

"It's open!" You shouted in pain. Your neighbour runs in on the phone to someone and helps you over to the sofa. She looks at you and smiles reassuringly.

"An ambulance is on its way." Your neighbour reassured you. You shook you head in tears and let out another cry of pain.

"She's coming now." You cried as paramedics ran through your front door.

"Breathe." One of the paramedics said taking your hand. You were about to give birth on your sofa without your boyfriend by your side

You woke up in hospital. You're baby bump was almost gone so it was just the baby fat left on you. To the left of you was the two little girls you had birthed early evening at home. To the right of you was your 'sleeping' boyfriend.

"Glad to see you awake, Mrs Özil." A nurse smiled at you. Mesut had woken up and was smiling at you goofily.

"You told them we were married?" You smiled a little. Mesut shook his head slightly.

"I told them we were engaged." Mesut smirked. You looked at him confused before he stood up and got down onto one knee. "Laura, will you marry me?" There was a small crowd of doctors, nurses and a few patients around your private hospital room clapping for you.

"Of course I will." You smiled holding back tears unsuccessfully. You playfully pushed Mesut and kissed him as he put a ring with a simple but elegant shape diamond onto your finger.

"What are we naming the girls?" Mesut asked looking over at the twins. You couldn't wait to get them home. Luckily you had bought 2 cribs just in case as well as 2 high chairs.

"I was thinking Eloise and Nicole." You smiled. Mesut nodded slightly. He took your hand and smiled at you.

"I preferred Caitlin. Caitlin and Nicole." Mesut said. You nodded and looked over to the two sleeping babies. "I can't believe we're parents." Mesut smiled. You smiled back and kissed him gently.

"This is definitely the best day of my life." You smiled.

------

It's done! Hope you like it Laura! I attempted to at my own twist to a generic story line so I hope it's alright❤

Any Requests (Can be PM'd to me)?

Lauren xx