Girls Talk Boys - Mats Hummels

For all of you beautiful human beings for getting me to 1k reads ❤ I suggest you listen to 5SOS' new song "Girls Talk Boys" whilst reading this as well

You had been seeing this guy. This guy called Mats Hummels. He wasn't your boyfriend but he wasn't just a friend. You were, as most people would put it, on it with him. You weren't official but a lot of people knew about the two of you. Including the media.

"How was your girls day?" Mats asked. You were at his apartment yet again. It wasn't a surprise to people that you were at his place. You had spent the day with your closest friends who hadn't let you escape the topic of boys.

"It was good. I would have preferred to stay here with you." You smiled knowing Mats was going to ask what you talked about. He was always eager to see if you had been talking about him. You did usually.

"So what do you girls talk about when you talk about us guys?" Mats asked with a cheeky smile. You rolled your eyes and threw your legs over his legs.

"Well, they don't let you slip out of the conversation." You giggled as Mats brought you closer to him. You couldn't hide that you really liked him because you did. You were infatuated with him. You couldn't imagine you're life without him.

"Really? What do you tell them? Do you tell them I'm a sweetheart? Do you say that I'm a freak?" Mats asked with his lips centimetres from yours. He kissed you but you pulled away with a smirk.

You quickly stood up and ran into the kitchen with a laugh. You hid behind the breakfast bar and smiled knowing Mats wasn't far behind.

"You need to find a better hiding place." Mats laughed from beside you. You squealed a little as Mats tickled you before sitting you over his legs. He gently kissed your neck a little making you smile.

"You know I've been talking to my friends. The way you take away my breath, it's something bigger than myself, it's something I don't understand." Mats mumbled running his hands through your hair. You smirked a little and pressed a small kiss to his lips.

"You're not knowing what us girls talk about." You laughed standing up and walking out of the kitchen. You knew Mats was eager to find out what you talk about but he wasn't getting it out of you.

"I think you find I will." Mats smirked spinning you around and pinning you to the living room wall. "All I want to know is if you tell them White lies or if you tell them the truth." Mats said staying persistent. It annoyed you like hell but he was worth it in your opinion.

"Tell me what else you want to know and I'll consider it." You said pushing Mats away gently before walking off into his bedroom. You walked into he bathroom and locked the door. You wanted him to stop asking about it but you knew he wouldn't.

Every other night you two found yourself kissing and touching like nobody else. You couldn't forget the feeling of his hands running down your bare side. The taste of his lips was one you couldn't replaced. As much as he annoyed you at times, you had found yourself falling and falling until you fell. Fell for him. You couldn't help but feel lonely when you were alone in either your apartment or his apartment. He practically had you wrapped around his little finger and you knew it may end up with you hurting but you didn't care.

You opened the bathroom door to see Mats sat on the end of his bed. He quickly jumped up and wrapped his arms around you.

"Baby, I'm sorry if I annoyed you. I just want to know how you feel. Like whether you maybe wanted to make everything official." Mats said looking down at you. You looked up at him and smiled a little.

"You should have just asked, stupid." You giggled draping your arms around Mats' neck. "Plus I've been wanting to know the same things." You said looking down at the floor. Mats lifted your chin and smiled before kissing you.

"Well, I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend." Mats whispered resting his forehead against yours. You smiled and kissed him softly..

"I love you too." You smiled with a nod. Mats smiled back and kissed you. You ran your hands through his hair as he left a trail of kisses down your neck.

"Come to Munich with me?" Mats asked pulling away slightly. You smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to."

-------

Happy 1k reads everyone! You guys asked for this one. That and I had like 4 votes over all 😂. Any way I love you guys so much that I'm going to do the other two anyway❤

No requests for a bit.

Lyl❤

Lauren xxx