Assistant Coach? - Bastian Schweinsteiger

For neybemyneuer.

You worked with Bayern Munich. Was there anything else you had to say? They're jokesters. They love to prank each other including the coaching staff, which just so happened to include you.

"Linnea, come here." Pep called you over. You nodded and jogged over to him. You were his assistant coach. You had been assistant coach for Pep since he joined Bayern.

"Bastian, I need you over here too." Pep called. You watched Bastian jogging over and rolled your eyes. You and Bastian had never gotten along. He thought you were self-centred and you thought he was annoying and immature for his age.

"Look, my wife is ill and I need you two to get along for one training session and lead it together." Pep said looking between the two of you. Bastian and you both nodded whilst glaring at each other.

"Okay. One training session in charge of this lot can't be that bad, can it?" You said wearily. Pep chuckled a little making you feel uneasy. This was going to be harder than you thought.

Within 30 minutes of Pep leaving Bastian had left you and started messing around with his teammates. You sighed and shook your head. They were going to be the death of you.

Some of the players were pranking each other. Robert and Jerome were at each others throats again. You felt like Mario, Thiago, Xabi and Manuel were the only ones doing something productive. First you broke up the fight then you delt with Bastian.

"Bastian Schweinsteiger get your sorry ass over here." You shouted dragging Bastian away by the ear. He crossed his arms at you and glared. "You are meant to be helping me not fucking annoying me more." You spat. Bastian looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Why the fuck would I work with you, you self-centered whore?" Bastian spat. You looked at him hurt. That was the worst thing anyone had ever said to you. You quickly spun on your heel and ran towards the ladies room.

You locked yourself in the toilets and cried. Was that what the whole team thought of you? Sure you had slept with one or two guys but that was your choice and it wasn't like it was guys off the team or from Bayern Munich in general.

"Linnea. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Bastian said knocking the door. You look at yourself and shook your head. You couldn't face him but you knew you had to. You quickly unlocked the door and pulled Bastian inside before locking the door again.

"Why did you say it then?" You mumbled looking at Bastian then the floor. He looked at you and took your hand. You rolled your eyes thinking it was going to be one of those cliche I bullied you because I like you.

"I admit, I didn't like you at first. In fact I hated you. I hated the fact that you had come and just changed everything we knew. None of us had experienced having a female assistant coach.

"Then we were told why you were a coach at such a young age. I felt sorry for you. Career ending injuries are horrible. I guess I warmed up to you a little. Then I spotted you in Germany's shirt at the World Cup and well, I guess I fell for you but you were wearing my best friend's shirt." Bastian explained until you cut him off.

"Poldi is my brother. I was always going to wear his shirt. Unless you had maybe... I don't know... asked me." You mumbled looking at Bastian. He looked at you and smiled a little as he moved closer to you.

"I was going to but Poldi stopped me. He told me you don't like me." Bastian mumbled holding your waist slightly you sat on the counter with the sinks on so you could be more at Bastian's height.

"I told myself that to stop myself from falling for you." You mumbled. "But what about everything you've said to me after that?" You asked almost confused.

"I did it so I wouldn't fall for you." Bastian mumbled avoiding your eyes. You smiled a little and held Bastian's cheeks in your small hands. You looked him in the eye and gently pressed your lips to his. It was only a small peck in the lips but you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Everything I did, I did it for you." You mumbled as Bastian kissed you again. You didn't break away this time. The two of you shared a kiss full of passion. Probably too much passion. Bastian picked you up and pressed your back to the wall. You knew where this was going and you most definitely didn't want it to stop.

----

It's done! 2 in a day again! Hope you liked it Linnea! There will most likely be one more today and then the the rest tomorrow so requests will probably be closed until tomorrow.

Lauren xxx