Accidents Happen p2 - Robert Lewandowski

For StellaHarding

It was 29 weeks (7months) into your pregnancy. Your boyfriend, Robert was out in France playing for Poland. However, he was coming back due to Poland going out on Penalties to Portugal. It hurt you to see Robert so sad but you were slightly happy that the German boys were still in the cup.

"Robert, what time do you get home?" You asked down the phone. Robert hadn't been in the best of moods since Portugal beat them but you were hoping you could get him out of his bad mood. Whilst he was gone, you had your final scan which told you the gender of the baby. The sad thing was you weren't able to do anything with the room the two of you had separated for the nursery.

"My flight has just been called so in around 2 hours." Robert said with a hurt tone. You had wanted to support him at the stadium but the both of you wanted the best for your baby and stadium's weren't the best places.

"Okay. There may be a massive surprise when you get back." You smiled to yourself looking at your stomach then at the cake you had baked. There was a lot of both of you're family and friends coming around for a gender reveal party. You were the only one who knew the gender. Not even your own sister knew.

"I'll see you when I get back, baby girl. And I'll see our little prince or princess when I get back too." Robert said in a more upbeat voice. He seemed excited to be coming back.

"I love you." You giggled softly. You could tell by Robert's sigh that he missed you.

"I love you too." Robert chuckled and hung up. He hung up just as your sister walked through the door. She squealed looking at the smile on your face and the cake that appeared to be a normal on the outside but had either blue or pink food colouring in the middle.

You quickly frosted the cake and put in a container for in a bit. You're sister hugged you once you had finished and squealed again. The two of you were polar opposites. You're sister was really girly and into all the dressing up in fancy dresses and stuff which suited her since she was a model dating Aaron Hunt from your hometown club Werder Bremen. She now lives in Hamburg but you were happy for her.

"How long left?" Your sister asked impatiently after an hour of the two of you watching some crappy TV show.

"Well, Robert will be back in at least an hour and everyone is due to get here half an hour before hand." You smiled and rested your hand on your bump. You only had 11 weeks left of your pregnancy it didn't sound much but it would feel like a lot time. There was a knock on the door and you carefully and slowly got up to see who it was.

"Oh my god, Stella, you've gotten so big! It's beautiful!" Robert's mum squealed. When she had found out you was pregnant she was eager to help you. She had wanted Robert to have children for a long time and now her wish was coming true.

"Thank you, Iwona." You smiled hugging Robert's mum gently. Robert's mum had never met your mum. And neither of you had a father any more. Yours had walked out on your mum when she was having you and Robert's dad died when Robert was little.

"When's your mother getting here, sweetheart?" Iwona asked making you kind of nervous. You were seeing your mum for the first time since you and Robert had started dating.

Your mum disagreed with you dating a professional footballer. She said they were bad news. But it didn't change your opinion so she stopped talking to you.

"She's meant to be here around now." You said as the door knocked. You went to answer it to see your mum and a man. You sighed knowing he was your mum's fiancé but you couldn't do anything about him being here.

"Stella? You've changed so much." You're mum said walking into the house. You sighed again and rolled your eyes. You looked up for a second and smiled. You saw Robert's sister and hugged her. She had been a close friend before now she was family to you, literally.

Family arrived for a few more minutes before Robert returned home. You smiled watching Robert walk up the driveway. You didn't even wait to see him at the door before you went out to hug him and give him a kiss.

"I missed you so much. Now hurry up I have a big surprise for you." You chuckled. Robert swept you up off your feet, making you giggle and the baby kick. "You know what, this baby has a very strong left foot like someone I know." You chuckled kissing Robert slightly as he carried you through the door.

"The cake." You smiled pointing at the cake you had decorated and made. Robert looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "inside it will either be pink for a girl or blue for a boy." You smiled knowing what you were doing. You and Robert cut the cake together as if you were a cutting the cake at a wedding. When Robert gasped you knew he was happy.

"We're having a boy!" Robert announced holding up the piece of cake before dropping it on the floor. "Sadly nobody is having that slice." He chuckled kissing your cheek then you're lips.

-----
Finished the sequel to Accidents Happen. It's been a long time coming but it's done! You can all stop holding your breath now.

So like I said in the last one shot, I may release a Tottenham Hotspur Group Chat and I just wanna know if people will read it. If not who you would like to see a group chat for.

Any Requests for One Shots could do with some since I have none left to write i don't think.

Lauren xxx