Don't You Go - Jack Grealish

For PierceTheVietto aka me😊😍 Also Listen to the song attached because this is based around it 😊

Club life in Birmingham was always busy and bustling. Especially after the local team, Aston Villa had won. A certain Villa player always stayed out a bit too late and ended up with some girl most weekends. This weekend was no different except he had a very good reason. His first goal in front of the home crowds. He had spotted a girl in the Claret and sky blue of Villa with his name on the back of her shirt. He had spotted her in the same club as he was in and he hadn't taken his eyes off her.

"Could I buy you a drink." Jack asked with a small smile forming on his lips. The girl he stood in front of shrugged slightly, not being able to see who he was properly.

"Sure, why not." The girl smiled. She was out with her friends celebrating her 20th birthday. She was up for a bit of fun to get over her ex, who broke up with her because she wanted to go to the Villa game for her birthday. He was a hardcore Blues fan so he had refused and broke up with her.

"I love your accent." Jack smiled. He could tell she wasn't from Birmingham but her naturally Welsh accent had a Brummie tinge. She had clearly lived in Birmingham for a long time.

"Thank you. I'm Lauren." The girl smiled. A light shone on her for a moment for Jack to take in her appearance properly. She had sky blue eyes and dark brown hair. She wore a sky blue dress that complimented her eyes and "perfect" figure.

"I'm Jack." Jack said calling a bartender over. Lauren looked at him with a shy smile. She recognised him but she couldn't tell who he was.

Jack got the two of them shots. The shots came in round after round until the two of them were giggling and laughing together. Truths had been told and the two knew more about each other than they had expected.

"How often do you do this?" Lauren asked with a giggle. She wasn't as drunk as she had been before but she didn't care. She was having fun.

"When ever Villa win." Jack replied looking at the girl in front of him. He was glad she didn't recognise him but at the same time he wanted her to recognise him.

"Me too! I love Villa! They're my favourite team! Especially Jack Grealish, He's a really good player and he's cute." Lauren giggled before gasping. Jack had got what he wanted. She had finally recognised him.

"You're Jack Grealish." She whispered slightly so only Jack could hear. Jack chuckled and nodded standing up. He stood in front of Lauren and held her waist.

"Last time I checked." Jack chuckled running his hands along her jaw. Jack went to kiss her when someone's fist collided with his face.

"That's my girlfriend." Lauren's ex growled. Lauren gave her ex a cold stare before standing up and facing him.

"You broke up with me because of the football team I support. Don't claim I'm your girlfriend." Lauren shouted and slapped her ex. She took Jack's hand and pulled him away from the bar and out of the club into the light of the street lights so she could see the damage her ex had done to Jack.

"You need ice." Lauren said calling a taxi over. Jack looked at her with a feeling inside of him that he didn't understand. He admired her.

Jack told the taxi driver his address before Lauren could tell him her address. The taxi driver drove off quickly noticing the blood coming from Jack's nose and eyebrow. Jack paid the driver and told him to keep the change. He took Lauren up to his apartment and she told him to sit on a stool.

"This might sting a little." Lauren said wiping the cut on Jack's eyebrow with an antiseptic wipe. Jack hissed slightly before catching the scent of Lauren's perfume. It was intoxicating to him.

"Where do you keep ice?" Lauren asked still worried about Jack. He was fine in his eyes. The bleeding had stopped and he had found someone who could be something special to him. Lauren quickly found he ice and made a makeshift ice pack placing it gently on Jack's eyebrow. Jack had moved onto the sofa since it was more comfortable and he could sit next to Lauren.

"You're beautiful." Jack mumbled looking into Lauren's eyes. He ran his hands along her cheeks and drew her closer to him. He eventually kissed her and felt sparks fly.

-

The next morning the two woke up. Just as Lauren was meant to be leaving Jack pulled her back into his arms and kissed her. She agreed to stay with him for a few days before eventually agreeing to go out with him.

-

"Little did we know that would lead to you two monkeys and a beautiful marriage." Jack smiled looking at his ten year old and six year old as he told them the story you loved to hear. "And that kids, is how I met your mother." Jack smiled kissing you.

"Ew! Mum, Dad that's gross!" Their ten year old daughter squealed. She had no clue that's how she was brought into the world.

---------

Slightly different one shot for y'all. I quite like this one because it's kinda cute and it fits with the lyrics from the song above. But I don't know whether I'm going to continue writing one shots like I used to or in third person like the majority of this one. So I'mma let you decide.

Original:
"You walked hand in hand with Jack down the street"

Third person:
"Jack held Lauren's hand as they walked down the street"

Choose please! I need EVERYONE'S opinion. So if you're quietly reading choose to appear now ❤

Lauren xx