My champion - Sergio Ramos

For hazardarmy10

It was the Champions League final. You were sat watching the game. Well, you were sat watching your boyfriend of a year and best friend of 16 years. You hadn't taken your eyes off him all game. One thing you couldn't believe was he was captain of Real Madrid.

The game ended 1-1 after added extra time. It was penalties. You watched carefully. Each player scored on each side. Then your boyfriend stood at the spot. He flashed you his signature cheesy grin and scored his penalty. That's where it went down hill for Atletico. They missed giving Cristiano the opportunity to win the game.

You watched your boyfriend lift the trophy before being escorted down to the pitch. You spotted Sergio and ran over to him. He picked you up easily and spun you around, nearly taking out Cristiano.

"Sorry Cris! Congratulations on the winner." You said flushing a bright red in the cheeks. Sergio chuckled at you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He gently kissed you making you smile.

"You played so well. Your goal was amazing." You smiled looking up at Sergio. He smiled down at you and kissed you again. You were half a foot shorter than Sergio but you loved it because it meant he had to pick you for certain things and you loved being in his strong arms.

"I knew we'd win." Sergio cheered picking you up again so you were taller than him. You carefully wrapped you legs around his waist and kissed Sergio. "I knew because you were sat up there watching." Sergio smiled. You loved the fact he called you his good luck charm. It made you feel important.

"I'm so proud of you, babe." You smiled against Sergio's lips as he placed you on the floor. It was his first year as Captain and he had already captained his team to the Champions League final and won.

"You'll be even more proud of me later, Laura." Sergio winked at you with a smirk. You wrapped your arms around Sergio's neck and kissed him again. You shared a moment with Sergio where it felt like it was just the two of you.

"Oi, Sese, Laura, you're captain and his girlfriend so you have your picture taken with the trophy first." Isco shouted holding his son. Sergio nodded taking his phone from you and pulling you towards the trophy, which was on the ground.

"Hold the trophy and kiss above it." The camera man said. You and Sergio did as you were told before Sergio decided to take some selfies of the two of you. You held the trophy and smiled as Sergio took a picture of you. He smiled posting a few on Instagram. One of the captions caught your eye and made you smile. "My world 🌍. In her hands? The second best thing I could have. The first is her ❤" Sergio had melted your heart.

"Is everyone going now?" A steward asked. Sergio looked at the guys heading into the tunnel and nodded. He tugged at your waist holding you close to him.

"I'll be 5 minutes." Sergio said heading into the changing room. You nodded and stole a quick which lasted longer than expected. Sergio kept to his word and was only 5 minutes. "I told them we're going to the hotel." Sergio mumbled kissing you gently. You smiled looking at Sergio.

You called a taxi and gave him the address to the hotel the team was staying in. Sergio had put his winners medal around your neck earlier and let you wear it. You kissed Sergio in the back of the taxi and held the collar of the suit he was wearing.

Sergio paid the taxi driver and pulled you towards the hotel lobby. You let out a shriek of laughter as he pulled you straight through the lobby and into the empty elevator. He brought your lips to his and kissed you passionately. He pressed your back against the elevator wall and slipped his tongue through your parted lips.

The elevator doors opened revealing the level your room was on. Sergio broke the kiss slightly and picked you up bridal style. You let out a giggle as he carried you past the empty rooms that would soon be filled with Real Madrid players. You unlocked the door with the key card and opened the door so Sergio could carry you through.

Sergio placed you on the floor and pinned you to the back of the door as he kissed you. You pushed of Sergio's suit jacket and helped him undo his tie before you began to unbutton his shirt. Before you could finish undoing Sergio's shirt he lifted the jersey you were wearing over your head. He picked you up and placed you on the bed.

"Take me, Sergio. I'm yours anyway." You mumbled as the two of you helped each other to your underwear. Sergio smirked as he held your waist and kissed you again before making the night even more memorable.

-----

Done! Hope it was to standards! Cheeky Laura asked for a smut scene but I don't really write them so this is as close as it will get if you want a smut scene.

Anyway, any requests?

Lauren xxx