My Golden Boy - Max Meyer

For draxlerdurm. FYI, this is only provisional. As much as I hope the events of the one shot happen, I cannot guarantee they will ❤

You sat in the crowded stadium in Brazil. It was the Gold Medal game at the Rio Olympics. You were sat in your Max Meyer Jersey. He was your childhood sweetheart. You used to live next door to him through your childhood and that's how you two grew up. He was your first love and that was how you wanted it to stay.

You watched your boyfriend come out of the tunnel. He was captain so he led the team out of the tunnel. You could see the pride in his face. He spotted you with your Jersey and the bump on your stomach. You were 6 months pregnant but nobody seemed to notice. You were glad nobody noticed. The spotlight wasn't your best friend. People had made up things before so you preferred to keep everything on a down low.

The game started with Germany kicking off. You and Max had stayed up to watch the senior team in this fixture during the World Cup. Now you were hoping they could replicate the score.

The game had hardly started when Germany were awarded a free kick central to the goal. You saw Max stood over the ball which confused you slightly. He rarely took free kicks. He pointed at his head and then the goal. You knew he had something hidden up his sleeve.

The free kick was taken and curled in towards Max's head. You watched Max jump higher than everyone else and header the ball into the the back of the net.

"MAX!" You squealed as he shoved the ball up his shirt and pointed at you before blowing you a kiss. You smiled and blew him a kiss back.

The game went on and Max ended up with a Hat Trick along with Serge Gnabry and Nils Petersen getting braces. It had ended 7-1. You were beyond proud of Max. He had practically captained the team to gold after the actual captain got injured in the first game.

You smiled watching Max receive his gold medal first as captain. You were proud beyond compare. You thought you had been proud when made his first team debut but that was nothing compared to now.

"Max! I'm so proud of you!" You squealed as Max pulled you onto the field. He smiled brightly and put his gold medal around your neck. You stood on your tip-toes to kiss Max since he was taller than you despite him being one of the smallest on the team.

"I couldn't have done it with out you, Y/N. You're my good luck charm." Max smiled holding your stomach. He smiled at you and kissed you again. You held Max's hands to your stomach as he kissed you.

"I can't believe she's coming along in a few more months." You smiled revealing the gender of your baby to Max. He smiled widely and knelt down to kiss your stomach.

"We're having a little girl!" Max shouted picking you up and spinning you around. Several of the guys surrounded you as Max placed you back on the floor.

"You're pregnant? You honestly don't look it, Y/N." Lars Bender smiled at you. Him and Julian Brandt looked at you then at your stomach. They both shook their heads and pushed your shirt a little.

"You're joking me, right? I'm 6 months gone." You said holding your stomach. Max wrapped his arms around your waist and held the bump on your stomach.

"Well, I love you both even if she doesn't cause you a lot of pain and gives me a couple of sleepless nights before she's born." Max smiled kissing your cheek. You turned your head to kiss him slightly before wincing in pain a little.

"Is she kicking?" Julian asked. You nodded and smiled a bit. Feeling your baby kick was amazing for you. You had seen some of the other Schalke WAGs go through pregnancy and it made you want baby even more. You and Max had already talked about it. You tended to talk about your future a lot.

"Let me speak to her." Max smirked at you. He knelt down on one knee and gently kissed your stomach. "Would you stop hurting your mama so I can ask her something very important?" Max mumbled against your stomach. You looked at him confused then realised what he was doing.

"Y/F/N, would you maybe like to make me the happiest daddy to be in the world and let me change, I don't know, your last name to something like Meyer?" Max asked holding a diamond ring in front of you. You smiled widely. The way he had asked you was so him it was quirky.

"Maxiii!" You said trying to stop your tears from falling. "Of course I'll marry you." You smiled as Max swapped the promise ring from when you were 16 with the engagement ring.

"I love you." Max smiled.

"I love you too."

--------
First one done! I'm proud of this one because I don't exactly like Schalke (Heja BVB) but I got through one without and rude comments towards Schalke. Which imo is an achievement. I do like Max Meyer though so i guess I had to make an exception.

Anyway, my next four one shots go: Aaron Ramsey, Sergio Aguero, Jack Grealish and Kirean Gibbs. After the Kirean Gibbs one I'll open requests to Bundesliga players only.

Okay?
Okay.

Lauren xx