Our Miracle - Granit Xhaka

For all you beautiful potatoes out there ❤

Your boyfriend woke you up. You thought it was early in the morning but little did you know it was almost midday and your boyfriend, Granit had already been to training. He knew you hadn't been feeling well recently so he didn't wake you.

"Baby, it's time you got up." Granit whispered softly whilst shaking your shoulder. You immediately sat bolt upright and covered your mouth. Granit quickly passed you a saucepan just before you threw up. It wasn't ideal but it was better than being sick over the toilet.

"What's the time?" You asked weakly. Granit checked his phone and looked at you.

"It 11:45. Does this still count as morning sickness?" Granit asked. You shrugged and looked at him. You were clearly thinking the same thing. Something made you worry a little. You knew neither of you were ready for a child. Granit may earn enough to support the three of you. But it would be you who had to look after the child whilst Granit was away and you couldn't mentally do that yet.

"No. Morning sickness doesn't come all day." You said remembering how sick you had been recently. It was like you were running in circles. It had been the same in Germany. You were sick a couple of times, Both Granit and you thought you were pregnant then you did a test and you were wrong.

"Would you maybe try a test. For me." Granit asked before going to clean the saucepan you had been sick in. You sighed knowing Granit wasn't going to give up. You both wanted kids but you didn't understand why you couldn't get pregnant.

"I'll try." You mumbled as Granit sat down beside you. He smiled and hugged you tightly. You felt Granit hand you something making you laugh a little. "Do you have these laying around the house or something?" You smiled. Granit shrugged and gave you a cheeky smile.

"Just in here." Granit chuckled before gently kissing you. "If this one comes out negative, we'll talk to someone. I promise baby." Granit said taking both of your hands in his. You smiled and reconsidered what you had thought earlier. Maybe you were ready to have a baby.

"Come on, let's get this thing out of the way." You smiled as you carefully stood up. You were a little dizzy but Granit quickly held you before you could fall. Granit led you to bathroom and waited outside for you to call him back in.

"Granit, come here." You sighed placing the test on the side. You had to wait. The one thing you hated about this whole thing. You rested your head on the chest of your boyfriend of almost 7 years. You had been together since you were 16 and you never thought it would be like this.

"Hey, it's alright, I promise you if this comes out Negative then we will find a way to have a baby." Granit mumbled kissing the top of your head. You smiled up at him and gently kissed Granit as the timer went off signalling that you could check the test.

"I don't want to look." You mumbled. You felt like you were going around in circles with no place to go. It was becoming tiering.

"You're going to love this, baby." Granit smiled. You looked up at him with wide eyes and a wide smile. You quickly took the pregnancy test from Granit and smiled.

"I.. I.. I'm going to be a mum?" You mumbled looking at the small plus on the pregnancy test. You had broken the circle you had been trapped in for the last 3 years.

"This is the second best thing to happen to me you know." Granit smiled. You knew that him joining Arsenal was massive for him so it didn't surprise you that this was second best. However you were wrong. Granit smiled as he got down on one knee.

"The best thing to happen to me would be if you said yes to marrying me." Granit smiled holding out a small, simple ring. You couldn't stop your tears.

"Of course I'll marry you, you big dummy." You smiled through your happy tears. Granit quickly put the ring on your finger and kissed your stomach.

"I hope you don't leave us like your older brother did 3 years ago." Granit mumbled against your stomach. You sighed looking at your new fiancé, who had almost given you a child 3 years ago but it had been a still birth. You didn't think you'd ever have a child after that but here you were, pregnant with what should have been your second child.

-----

Third of the three is here! Kind of a cute one because I owe you after the last one. I would have updated earlier but I got caught up watching Suits 😂

Anyway, Any Requests now?

Lauren xxx