Hat Trick Hero - Lars Stindl

For Borussia Monchengladbach fans bcus we know they're wanking over this guy rn 😂

I sighed looking out over the pitch in Florence. I was watching the Mönchengladbach boys play the second leg game against Fiorentina. I was only in Italy for my boyfriend, Lars. Otherwise, we'd be curled up on the sofa watching whatever Europa league games were going on.

The halftime score was 2-1 to Fiorentina. Lars had scored the Gladbach goal. It was a penalty but I don't care. He scored, that's all that matters. It's pulled the boys back into the game. A 3-1 aggregate wouldn't be too hard to beat. Especially with the away goal rule. None of the other WAGs had travelled with the team. It was just me. I mean, I'm the captain's girlfriend. I travel to all the away games. We don't have kids so it makes it easier. I mean, I'd like kids but that's a different story. Lars and I have only been together for just over a year. He asked me out not long after he moved to Mönchengladbach. It was a dream.

I watched the players jog back out onto the pitch and Lars stood on the edge of the center circle. He quickly blew a kiss up to me making me smile. I blew a kiss back and made a heart shaped with my hands. I saw his smile. He was eager to score. I love how happy he is when he scores.

The second half started and Gladbach won the ball quickly. I watched, sat on the edge of my seat, as Josip Drmic Ran into the box. He took the shot to see it saved, just for it to be parried into Lars' path. He hit it and sent it straight to the back of the net. I squealed in excitement as Lars ran to the corner flag closest to where I was. I blew him a kiss when I calmed down a little and he pretended to catch it. It was something we've done for a while. Even when I can't make it to the match, if I can watch it, I'll blow a kiss and he'll pretend to catch it.

Another 5 minutes went by of solid attacking from the team. My smile grew as Lars took a shot. It was wide but only just. A few minutes later, someone was fouled on the edge of the Fiorentina box. Jonas Hofmann took the free kick, passing it straight to Lars, who buried it into the bottom corner of the net. I smiled watching him celebrating his hat trick. He caught the kiss I blew at him again and waved up to where I was sat.

The rest of the game went by with Mönchengladbach attacking. Another goal was scored. This time it was Andreas Christensen. I smiled as the full time whistle went. I quickly hurried to the tunnel to meet Lars as soon as he left the pitch. My heart raced seeing him walk towards me. He spotted me and ran up to me spinning me around. The match ball on the floor and he placed me on top of the ball. There was a moment where we had one of those cliché on top of the ball to make the girl taller kisses.

"God am I proud of you." I smiled wrapping my arms around Lars' neck. He held me closer with his hands on my waist as he kissed me. His kiss makes me feel alive. I love it. I love him.

"This ball, it's for that little baby in your stomach." Lars smiled. I looked up at him confused. How did he know? I haven't told anyone except my mum and she won't even speak to Lars.

"I found the test in the bin the other day. When were you going to tell me?" Lars asked looking down at me. I looked up at him and neatened his hair slightly.

"I was planning on telling you in a few minutes actually but you already know." I smiled as Lars placed his hands on my stomach. I smiled and let him feel my stomach. One thing he doesn't know is that I'm 3 months gone and have had a scan. However the hospital have said I can book a second scan and bring him to it to reveal how long gone I am to him.

"I have a scan on Friday. Would you come with me?" I asked. Lars nodded enthusiastically and hugged me tightly.

"Of course. I'm going to be a dad. I love you so much." Lars smiled. I giggled burying my face into his shoulder. I don't care if he's sweaty and gross. He's mine and nobody elses.

---

Okay so, requests are now closed.

They go in this order:
Gareth Bale, Hector Bellerin, Erik Durm, Roman Bürki, Marcos Alonso and Daniele Rugani.

I'll try and post once a week maybe twice at the weekends idk

Hope you enjoyed this one ❤