Sure you're mine?- Marco Reus

For neybemyneuer

Marco had forced you to go to one of these clubing events that he always when to. You had been dating for around a month and things were becoming slightly serious. You spent every other day around one of your houses.

"Are you ready, baby?" Marco asked wrapping his arms around your waist. He was wearing his typical skinny jeans and slightly tight long t-shirt. You wore a simple black dress that showed off your curves.

"Let's go." You said taking Marco's hand. There was a taxi parked outside that Marco pulled you towards. You smiled a little at Marco's eagerness. He was only doing it for a friend otherwise the two of you had plans to sit at Marco's eating take away and watching shitty films.

You arrived at the club. You instantly recognised it. It was the club you had met Marco at almost 3 months ago. He had spent 2 months chasing you before you agreed to go out with him.

"Marcel, Robin! This is Linnea. You remember Linnea right?" Marco smiled introducing you to his friends. You recognised his friends. You had slept with one because. Of course it had been a one night stand. That was all you really knew.

"I know Linnea." Robin said flashing you a smile. You gulped slightly and looked at Marco.

"Babe, I'm going to get a drink." You said to Marco before heading over to the bar. He followed you and held your waist. Robin and Marcel where close behind as well. The four of you had a few shots before Marco pulled you to the dance floor.

You danced with him before he went to get another drink. That's when Robin took you and started dancing with you. Marco came back with drinks for the two of you and took you to sit down for a bit.

"Marco are you coming to dance or not?" You giggled with your lips against Marco's ear. He shook his head and let you go and dance. You went up to the dance floor and started dancing with some guy. At first it was nothing. Then it became dirtier. You felt eyes on you. Marco's eyes.

"Hey, sweetheart. Maybe we should take this elsewhere." The guy mumbled taking hold of your waist. You shook your head knowing you had gotten yourself into this mess.

"I don't want to." You say weakly as he attempts to pull you to the door. You weren't about to be unfaithful to Marco. You may have been dancing with another guy but Marco had let you go and dance.

"Aw why not, princess. We were having so much fun." The guy husked down your ear. Normally that would have turned you on but it creeped you out this time.

"I have a boyfriend." You mumbled trying to get away. The guy tighten his grip on your wrist. You hardly escaped his grip and ran over to where Robin and Marcel were sat at the booth.

"Have you seen Marco?" You asked Robin. He looked at you and sighed.

"He went home. He saw you with that other guy. What's wrong?" Robin explained as the creepy guy wrapped his arms around your waist. You pushed him away.

"Oi, mate, get off her yeah. She has a boyfriend." Marcel said pulling him off you. He had hurt you but you had to get away. You had to find Marco.

You quickly got in a taxi and told the driver the address to Marco's house. He looked at you and nodded. You're eyes were full of tears. You knew you had hurt Marco.

The taxi stopped in front of Marco's and you paid him. You ran to Marco's door and knocked. Nobody answered. You knocked again and this time Marco shouted something.

"I don't want to see you Linnea." Marco said through the front door. You slumped down out the front of Marco's door and cried.

"I never meant to hurt you Marco." You mumbled. You heard someone slump down against the door on the other side. You cried more and eventually fell asleep on his doorstep. You were freezing.

Marco opened the door to see you still sat in front of his door. He smiled weakly and picked you up, carrying you into the warmth of his house. He couldn't stay mad at you. Not now. Not ever.

"I love you." He mumbled kissing your forehead and wrapping you up in his blankets leaving you to sleep.

---

It's done! Hope you like it Linnea! It was hard to write but it was worth it. I like this one 😂. I don't care for the rest of your opinions. I like this one. I'm joking I love all of your opinions.

Any requests?? I kinda need some so stop being silent readers and request hoes ❤

Lauren xxx