December - Julian Draxler

For manuxxel

Julian sat alone in Chicago. He was meant to be spending his winter break with you in America but you didn't want to go with him. Well, you wanted to go to America but the two of you had split up last year and you couldn't the year you split up due to a tour. Lucky for you, your band was going on tour with the Welsh rock band Neck Deep in America over November and December.

You sighed looking out the window of the tour bus. You couldn't deny you missed Julian but you couldn't forgive him for some of the things he had said to you. Your bandmates didn't understand why you were so distant sometimes but they didn't want to ask since they knew you had a bad temper at times.

"Are you alright, Yuen?" Neck Deep's lead singer, Ben asked you. You looked up at him and shrugged slightly. Were you alright? You didn't know. You were hurting but Julian deserved it, right? You still questioned whether it was worth falling out over.

"I don't know. Does it make me seem stupid if I was to say I really miss my ex?" You asked. Ben shrugged at you and sat down opposite you. You knew this was going to be some deep conversation but you didn't mind. You and Ben got along well because you both understood the struggle of being so far from home.

"It depends. Why did you break up?" Ben asked looking at you. You sighed remembering why you and Julian had broken up. It seemed pathetic now but at the time it, well, it was still pathetic then.

"I thought he was cheating on me. He wasn't but I was jealous. He hangs around with so many people I just got worried. It was stupid. I shouldn't have said the things I said. I was rude and disrespectful and I wasn't the girlfriend he needs." You mumbled looking at some of the pictures you'd kept on your phone. You didn't realise Ben had moved next to you and was looking at the pictures over your shoulder.

"You were cute. It's a shame you broke up. You coulda been the next Posh and Becks. Just more down to earth and cool." Ben chuckled softly and looked at you. You smiled a bit and looked at your phone.

"He's in Chicago for this week. I guess I could try and talk to him on our day off." You sighed. Ben looked at you and nodded enthusiastically. You hugged Ben tightly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for giving me someone to talk to." You mumbled.

"It's alright, sweetheart. If you ever need to talk. I'm here." Ben smiled patting your back gently. He got up and walked to the front of the bus and out of the door. You had been stopped at a gas station for half an hour. You watched Ben get on the bus with the Neck Deep guys on and went to your bed.

-

It wasn't long until you were due up on the stage to perform. It was a packed out crowd in Chicago. You stepped up to have a look at the crowd spotting someone you didn't expect to see at a concert like this. Julian. He had always questioned the type of music you played but he had still supported you nonetheless.

"I can't go out there." You whispered to Ben. He looked at you confused. "Julian is here." You clarified. Ben nodded and came up with an idea on the spot.

"Perform December with us. We need someone to do Mark Hoppus' job and a female vocal version would be awesome." Ben said holding your shoulders. You knew the words and it wasn't like you would have to play the guitar for it.

"Sure. I've always liked that song." You smiled. Ben nodded and smiled back at you before pointing to the stage.

-

You're set was better than you'd imagined. You didn't know so many people knew who you were in Chicago. You had been watching Julian for a lot of the set and he had been watching you. You hear Ben call your name and pull you onto the stage. The band started performing (The song is above) and your part came sooner than you thought.

"I miss your face
You're in my head
There's so many things that I should have said
A year of suffering, a lesson learned" The words rang through your head and that's when you knew, you needed to get back with Julian.

You went off the stage and the security let you through into the standing area where Julian was. You took his hand and pulled him out of the crowd.

"I'm so sorry. I was wrong to say those things I said a year ago. I miss you so so so much. I understand of you don't want me back though. I was rude and I didn't listen to you. Jule, I should have be-" You was cut off by Julian's lips against yours.

"Do you know how desperate I've been to see you again. Yuen, I loved you and I still do. I should have done more to prove to you I love you. I want you back so much, liebe. Don't leave me again." Julian mumbled wrapping himself around you. You smiled and kissed him again.

"I won't. Not unless it's a tour." You mumbled. Julian smiled and kissed you several more times.

-------

Yay! Happy ending! I lost interest in this one half way through but I finished it! Not one of my best imo but I tried.

I have a Harry Kane, Manuel Neuer and Calum Chambers one to do now so requests are currently closed.

Thanks for 250 votes! It means a lot! I love you guys!

Lauren xx