Can't Save Myself- Emre Mor

For Nobody in particular

You sighed looking down at your dress. It was a simple cream tunic dress with a dark brown belt. You never dressed up for anyone but your older brother, Julian was making you go to his teammates birthday party. He knew you were going through a hard time and thought it might do you good to get out for a change.

You hadn't gotten accepted into any universities and that's what you wanted to do. You wanted to go to university to study so you could get a good job. Instead you were going to have to get a good job the hard way.

"C'mon, Y/N! Erik's going to kill us if we're late." Julian shouted up to you. You couldn't believe you had let him convince you to go to the party. The only reason you agreed was because you were friends with some of his younger teammates.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming. Calm down." You shouted back. You quickly made sure you had everything and turned off your hair straighteners. You hurried down stairs to see Julian and his girlfriend, Sarah staring at you. Sarah was wearing a simple black bodycon dress and her favourite black heels.

"Wait, Who's party is it?" You asked looking up at Julian. He let out a heavy sigh and shook his head at you.

"Emre's, Gosh do you ever listen?" Julian asked raising his hands up in disbelief. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. It annoyed you when Julian treated you like you were 13. You were 18, You could make your own decisions but he didn't listen.

"Whatever, Let's go." You sighed. Sarah looked between you and Julian before joining hands with him. You hated the fact you had to share a house with him. You had been in a big argument with your parents and they had kicked you out. It meant you had to leave your home in Munich and move up to Dortmund to be with Julian.

After a few minutes of driving, you arrived at a house you had never actually been to before. You had been to Felix's, Christian's, Ousmane's and Jacob's before but never this house. You kind of had to guess and hope it was Emre's.

"Hey, Julian. Who's this?" A guy asked looking at you. He was cute, you had to admit. He wasn't much taller than you.  He had curly light brown hair and green eyes. Something about him made you want to know him more.

"This is my annoying little sister, Y/N. Y/N this is the birthday boy Emre." Julian said introducing you to Emre. You smiled slightly as he placed his hand on your back.

"You're the girl Felix and Christian keep going on about. Let me show you around." Emre smiled showing you into the house. He offered you a drink, which you gladly accepted, and showed you away from the party. He could tell how uncomfortable you were around large groups of people.

You looked around as you stood on the balcony connected to Emre's room. You're heart was racing. Emre had some kind of affect on you. He was the sweetest guy you had ever met. He treated you like a princess. He didn't touch you anywhere besides the waist without asking and he was gentle with his touch. It was unbelievable how he calmed your uneasiness.

"Emre, this is so beautiful." You smiled looking out over the view at the back of his house. It made you wonder if he lived alone or with his parents or something like that. Christian and Felix shared quite a large house and Ousmane had a small apartment to himself. But Emre's house was on a different level. It was a simple 4 bedroomed house just outside of Dortmund that over looked the city from the back and the countryside from the front.

"It is. But not as beautiful as you." Emre mumbled. His arm made it's was around your waist as you cuddled into his side. It was becoming harder to hide this feeling in your stomach. It was becoming obvious you really liked him.

"I'm not kidding, you know that right? I can see you doubting yourself. Y/N, You're a beautiful girl. Any guy would be lucky to have you." Emre said taking your hand. You looked at him before dropping your eyes to look at the floor and brushing a few hairs behind your ear. Emre was quick to lift your head gently so you was looking at him. His fingers moved so they brushed against your cheek as he leant in towards your face, gently resting his forehead against yours.

You wasn't ready for the slight taste of beer to invade your mouth but nonetheless you accepted it. You accepted it along with the dominance of Emre's lips against yours.

"God, I've been waiting to do that for the last two hours." Emre mumbled making you smile. You quickly took his hands from your cheeks and wrapped them around your waist as you let him kiss you again.

"You don't talk a lot, do you?" Emre smiled looking at you. You shook your head slightly and lowered your head.

"Can I at least get a few words from you?" Emre asked, his fingers running over your cheek gently. You shrugged a little and looked up at him with a small smile and pink cheeks.

"I'll take that as a yes. But will you let me be the one to save you? I can see something is wrong. No girl should have to face her pain alone. Please, let me help you." Emre said practically begging you. You smiled up at him and nodded.

"Please. Please help me. I can't save myself." You mumbled looking up at Emre. His smile grew as he looked at you. The two of you shared another gently kiss. You let Emre's lips dominate yours again as the kiss became more passionate.

"Be mine? Stay here with me. Let me protect you and look after you and cuddle up to you everyday. Just say the word and I'll make it all happen. I'll make it us against the world." Emre whispered breathlessly. You nodded and kissed him again.

"Okay." You smiled. Emre gave you one last kiss before he pulled you into the warmth of his bedroom.

----

Okay, I haven't had any inspiration to write this until now. So I'm going to start taking requests again. Requests must have a Footballer, Plot, Your name and If you want it in first or third person.

Love y'all 😘