Fifteen

New chapter you guys :D 

I just wanted to thank everyone that has added this story to their reading lists and voted for it recently :3 It's nice to see that this story is still getting new readers ^^ Obviously, the old readers mean a lot to me as well, so thanks to you guys too. The ones that never fail to vote and let me know that they're still reading the story, and those who take the time to leave comments! :D

As always, let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Kyle

                The door of my room opened and Paul and I jumped apart quickly. My mom came in and when he saw how stiff we were she gave us a look before she remembered what she walked into my room for.

“Are you staying for dinner tonight, Paul?” My mom asked with a smile.

                She absolutely adored Paul and it was a little stupid but I wondered what she would think if she knew he was an inter-racial baby.

“Sure, thanks Mrs. Harwood.” He said giving her a small smile.

                My mom chuckled and smiled at Paul again.

“I’ve told you many time to just call me Adrienne. Today we’re eating stir fry.” She said as she left my room.

                Paul and I seemed to both let out a little sigh of relief and I felt stupid for what had to be the hundredth time this week. We weren’t actually doing anything wrong, but every time my mom knocked on my door or barged into my room we would jump apart for some reason. I shook my head and turned to look at Paul, who was looking at me with a small smile. I smiled at him and we just started laughing. I think we both knew just how stupid it was that we always jumped apart.

“We should really start studying.” He said.

“No you’re not getting out of this!” I said chuckling as Paul groaned. “Come on I wanna hear the whole story I told you about Danny and me it’s only fair you tell me about your exes!”

                Paul sighed and looked uncomfortable. He had looked like this whenever I asked him about his exes.

“I already told you everything.” He said.

                He really had but I was pressuring him still because I wanted him to slip and tell me something he was holding for himself: the gender of his exes.

“So this ex, you’re saying she just dumped you because she suddenly got bored one day?” I asked.

“Yeah, that one just dumped me one day, didn’t even call me to meet up or anything like that, just sent me a text one day that said, “We’re over,” and that’s it.” He said simply.

                I sighed in frustration. How he managed to always avoid mentioning the gender of the ex was beyond me. I had a little suspicion that he was at least bisexual, because why else would he go to such measures as to not mention the gender of his ex-lovers?

“Fine, let’s start studying.” I muttered, pushing my bangs out of my face and opening my notebooks. “What did we see today in math?”

                Paul didn’t say anything for a long time and I turned to look at him and found him staring at me. Just like that, staring at me. I just kind of got lost in his blue-green eyes. It was such a beautiful color. You couldn’t really tell if his eyes where green with blue highlights or blue with green highlights. The colors just got mixed perfectly. His eyes had both green and blue highlights and the background color of his irises was a perfect mix between blue and green. My bangs fell on my face again and I saw his hand move slowly. My breath hitched when I felt his fingers touching my forehead and pushing my bangs back behind my ear. His fingers lingered for a moment on my ear before they started moving down to my neck. I saw in slow motion as Paul leaned in little by little, all the time staring into my eyes, and then pressed his lips against mine.