Thirty

Oh my God! Would you look at that! We're thirty chapters-old already! D: WE'RE GETTING OLD! :c Not as old as Madonna or Cher, though... So I think it's alright... Hmmm...

ANYWAYS, this chapter goes to the very awesome @A_Wheeler :D Because she was able to guess what the story was going to be about by the first chapter, and decided to make me a cover ^^ By the way, that over there is the cover -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Let me know if you like it alright? :3

For A_Wheeler when she reads this: Thank you girl! :D You're a really cool person and an amazing writer x3

Well, now that that's taken care of, I'll let you guys enjoy, I know you must be DYING to know what happens after the past chapter xD

Hope you enjoy the chapter,

-> Desyre

Nate

                The elevator’s doors opened and I let Claire out first before stepping out onto the living room and closing the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen wondering what I was going to make for dinner only to freeze in the spot when I saw Danny standing by the stove cooking, he was even whistling. Note Danny may like to cook, but he never did anything unless I was there to keep an eye on him. He was terrified of burning the house or something. Yet when I walked into the kitchen, he was preparing some dish I’d never seen him cook, much less taught him how to cook. I was going to make a comment about that when Kyle came into the kitchen from the living room and leaned on his shoulder to watch what Danny was cooking.

“You’re doing very well! You’ll be able to cook it yourself next time Danny.” Kyle said and hugged Danny tightly.

                Danny laughed and hugged Kyle back, spinning him around a couple of times, laughing and giggling like madmen before he put him down again. Now wasn’t that cute. Note the hatred in my tone.

                I couldn’t take much more of this scene without starting to puke rainbows, so I decided to clear my throat to announce my presence. Danny turned and saw me standing there. And do you know what he did? He came running to me and hugged me so hard I thought my bones might break.

“Danny…” I forced out.

“Oh, oh I’m so sorry, Nate. It’s just, would you believe it? Kyle’s here! And he has apologized and things are ok between us again!” He said getting really excited like I had never seen him before.

“Really? You apologized?” I said talking to Kyle.

                I had meant that as a sarcastic question but it came out like a real question.

“Yes, I’ve apologized and it’s all thanks to you Nate.” Kyle said.

                You wanna know what he did next? He hugged me. Kyle. Hugged. Me. Then guess who added himself to the hug? Ding, ding, ding. Correct answer! Danny did. The group hug continued for a while until Danny pulled away to tend to what he was cooking and Kyle went to watch him. Later that day I found out that I really was the reason Kyle had decided to come apologize to Danny. He had asked me why Danny hadn’t come today and I told him he had a fever. Then he asked me if Danny was ok and I just kind of snapped at him telling him to find out himself. Turns out he did find out himself. I had to admit that I’d never seen Danny as happy as he did then. But that wasn’t the point here. The point was that Kyle was here, in the house, wearing one of Danny’s big shirts and a pair of shorts. Where had his clothes gone?