Six

Ok, let's see, this is the first time I do this, but I have to warn you all that this is a very strong chapter. So if you have no stomach for those things then I recommend you skip the part and move on to the next chapter. I have a very strong stomach and I have to admit that even writting it was very hard for me.

Well, without anything left to say, you've been warned.

I hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Kyle

                Danny's words were like a wake-up call for me.

                I hadn't realized it, but I was still treating him like a boyfriend. I mean how could I not when I've been together with him since we were in ninth grade? That was back in our last year of middle school, I don’t think I even remember how we were before that. We were both like fifteen back then. We're now finishing high school, I'm eighteen and he's seventeen. It's been like four or five years since we became an official couple. How am I supposed to remember how we used to act when we were just best friends?

                I don’t think even back then we were just best friends. We used to fool around before that, make-out and stuff, but it was more as sex buddies, I think. Finally in middle school, yeah it took him that long to man up, Danny decided to confess and I was pretty shocked. I must say I had never thought about love till that point, I thought about it for a while and decided that the feelings I had towards Danny must’ve been of love, but, as it turns out, they were not and that was what got us in this mess. It was all so confusing for me. I’ve never treated him quite like a best friend and now I suddenly had to.

                I was thankful that I didn't have my first period with him. We had the same basic subjects, but we had different teachers on most of them, so our schedules had different orders. Yeah, our school offered two teachers on some subjects, why? It’s because they take into consideration what you want to major in. Daniel and I are majoring in very different things, and so have only, like, three classes together. His are more complicated than mine and all because he's going for engineering. The point of view of them is more... direct and designed to make the students think of solutions using the things they teach them in as many different ways as possible. Our classes are more analytical, like from where the things they teach us come from, and how to use them in daily-life situations. We still see the same things in class just from a different point of view, which is why I used Daniel's and John's notes. From Daniel’s amazing notes I got basic info on what we were studying and from John’s lazy ones, the point of view. No one in my class took good notes, the best were John’s and his average grade was a C.

                As I went to my first class of the day, English, I groaned. I had to sit through an hour and a half of that subject. That was just plain old torture. I mean I know I'm majoring in English and shit, but it was so boring! I already knew whatever the teacher taught us. I mean after seeing English for twelve years of your life and living in America, how could you still say, "Oh!" when you were told how and when to use rise and raise? Dude, how am I supposed to find the grammar part of the class interesting? It was interesting when we talked about language and mass communication a while ago, but we were back to grammar again, UGH!

                As I made my way without really seeing what I had around me, as it was bound to happen because I spaced out, I bumped hard into someone. I rubbed my nose as the unique and horrible pain you get when you hit your nose very hard spread through my face. What in the world? I looked up and all I could see was the back of someone, a really broad and firm back at that, but a back still. I patiently waited for the person to move but when it seemed he wouldn't move, I started to get annoyed. I have temper issues and believe me when I say that you did not want to see me angry. I cleared my throat loudly to which the guy in front of me turned around and looked down at me. God, if the two inch difference between Daniel and I annoyed the hell out of me, imagine what I felt with this guy who was well over six feet. Yeah all those expectations of me being muscle-y and tall when I was a kid had gone out the window many years ago. I’m still strong, but I just don’t have visual proof of it. The guy looked down at me, stared really, but didn’t move. I cleared my throat again to bring him back to this world.